Amazon Mechanical Turk.. Put me on please... Discuss

mecks mecks Ive been doing Jon Brelig .01 cent HITs and 411Richmond .02 and .01 HITs for numbers. They are fast and easy won't make you alot of money. I try to mix them in with doing surveys for money and numbers.

Last edited:
That's a lot of rejections, bro.
laugh.gif

That's a lot of rejections, bro. :lol:
Yup all mass rejections 37 from MELI 12 from Evanced Turk(they are working on the reversal) learned my most important lesson on my 2nd day of turking...always read the TO.

I'm not tripping foreal can't go back and change it just gotta keep turking. I went from 50% approval to 90% in a few days while still making okay money. By the end of next week ill be at 95% approved. Almost all of the HITs I see have a qual of 98% or 95% ive only seen 1 99% HIT so far...

Last edited:

Just passed 500 HITs approved. Still can't do more than 100 HITs a day took this weekend off.
Damn, you just trying to get your numbers up or something? Should have taken your time
laugh.gif

This is where I'm at now. This ish seems slow af in the summer, took a few  days off. 

Last edited:
Damn, you just trying to get your numbers up or something? Should have took your time. 

This is where I'm at now. This ish seems slow af in the summer, took a few  days off. 

View media item 992657

Mass rejections man from MELI they have a 100% rejection rate (figured this out after checking the TO).

I am also trying to get my number up lol thats all you can do after trying to recover from a 50% approval rate. Ive said this a few times in this thread. Hope yal don't ever get mass rejected lol .

Rejections arent that serious though once you start hitting 1K, 5K,10K approved. Ive only had 1 legit rejection I put the wrong date on a receipt HIT. Maybe Amazon will eventually reverse the MELI HITs but I doubt it.

Damn, you just trying to get your numbers up or something? Should have took your time. 

Mass rejections man from MELI they have a 100% rejection rate (figured this out after checking the TO).

I am also trying to get my number up lol thats all you can do after trying to recover from a 50% approval rate. Ive said this a few times in this thread. Hope yal don't ever get mass rejected lol .

Rejections arent that serious though once you start hitting 1K, 5K,10K approved. Ive only had 1 legit rejection I put the wrong date on a receipt HIT. Maybe Amazon will eventually reverse the MELI HITs but I doubt it.
I never do batches breh. All the good ones I see are above 1,000 approved hits. Until that time, I'm just chilling lol.

i started today lucky for me stanford had surveys that didnt have crazy qualifications $2 for a 6 minute survey did 3 of them

Any idea why I have no option to transfer funds to my bank account. As per the account settings my bank is already verified, when I attempt to transfer funds the page only gives me the option to transfer to amazon payments account. What gives? I have about 70 dollars so I dont think the amount is the issue.

Any idea why I have no option to transfer funds to my bank account. As per the account settings my bank is already verified, when I attempt to transfer funds the page only gives me the option to transfer to amazon payments account. What gives? I have about 70 dollars so I dont think the amount is the issue.
You don't transfer it straight from the Mturk website, you transfer it to Amazon Payments and then subsequently to your bank account. Hope that helped. 

Also if you have not been registered and submitted HITs for at least 10 days I believe you will not be able to transfer your funds.

I jumped on batches early, then stopped using Mturk because of school. Now I can make $5-10 a day doing less than 30 HITS (r/hitsworthturkingfor & mturkgrind). This is about to cover my car payments just working in the mornings :smokin

For the new people, do those low payment batches, It will cushion you if you start getting rejections later on. Im still learning, 5000 hits is my next goal but seems so far away :rolleyes

View media item 999094

You don't transfer it straight from the Mturk website, you transfer it to Amazon Payments and then subsequently to your bank account. Hope that helped. 

Thanks for the help famb.

Also if you have not been registered and submitted HITs for at least 10 days I believe you will not be able to transfer your funds.

I believe I have at least 10 days of transactions ill give it a go.

Yall done started something..........

Ima go in on this when Im sittin on the couch half watching the game + a stay at home wife whose always on the computer looking for something to do.

Just got verified today but Ima start Sun due to my spiritual beliefs. That June 1 anyway, so I'll see what the account looking like come July.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom