Amazon Mechanical Turk.. Put me on please... Discuss

IM ON, I GOT IN ABOUT 16 PENDING, 3 APPROVED, $0.06 THO... FIRST HOUR.. FEELS BATMAN

$11 in my mTurk account
laugh.gif
I see my fambs on the previous page have 4 digit balances. TIME TO WORK

Only made $1.59 so far 
mean.gif

Do I just keep grinding it out until I reach 1,000 HITs and then I'm eligible for new, better paying ones? 

this sounds like so much work for very little money :lol:

i kinda wanna do it but doesnt seem worth it

i'm trying to buy Watch Dogs without coming out of pocket I only have $25 in my Amazon account now.  I bought a new bbq grill with what I earned from my mturks

this sounds like so much work for very little money
laugh.gif

i kinda wanna do it but doesnt seem worth it
adds up if you do the easy ones

easily $10 an hour (not even 1 hour continuous) if you browse the mturk forums and reddit

Last edited:
Ok, this is an example of some hits I did earlier today

View media item 971444
These take about a minute using a quick google search. Just a simple copy/paste into a box

with two tabs open I was running through them. Got about 50 in under an ihr.

easy $12.50

& these has no qualifications ...

i've been using reddit hitsworthturkingfor page and crowdsource.  you can sign into crowdsource with your mturk account.  I've been doing the Ranking website hits

once you do a hit they keep a page with all your completed hits so, say you did a hit titled 85 last week, when hit 85 becomes available to you again I just snap 2 windows side by side and copy and paste the info from the old to the new hit.  Those hits used to pay $1 and took about 15-20 minutes depending fast you move on the comp, now they pay .70-.90, and since I have completed them all before they only take about 6-8 min. using the 2 windows.

there is also a script that works with firefox that works with some crowdsource hits that makes the take only a few seconds.  on userscripts.org

the site has been down for a few days and I can't remember exactly what it's called right now

Last edited:

View media item 971444
These take about a minute using a quick google search. Just a simple copy/paste into a box

easy $12.50

looked up the company only found one hit

looked up the company only found one hit

You have to get em when they post. Thousands of workers are doing the same thing, so hits get eaten up.

Thats why you got follow the forum or reddit page

Last edited:

easy $12.50

I've been improving and did a lot better yesterday. I just don't know how to find the batches like you did do to keep that consecutive flow. 

Better off using treasure trooper IMO. I used to make $50-$100/month back when i was like 15 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom