Am I the only weirdo who does this? Vol. Alarm clock...

Let' say I need to get up at like 8:00 AM..
I'll set my alarm for like 6:15, and turn it off only to get that extra hour and a half 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's greatness.  Snooze FTW 
smokin.gif

I just can't get up right after my alarm goes off, and start my day... I need some time.

Let' say I need to get up at like 8:00 AM..
I'll set my alarm for like 6:15, and turn it off only to get that extra hour and a half 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's greatness.  Snooze FTW 
smokin.gif

I just can't get up right after my alarm goes off, and start my day... I need some time.

You are not alone. I only do it cause the sleep is THAT much better when I go back to sleep. 

You are not alone. I only do it cause the sleep is THAT much better when I go back to sleep. 

I don't do it on purpose... But the feeling of waking up a couple hours early & seeing you have that much time left
pimp.gif

I don't do it on purpose... But the feeling of waking up a couple hours early & seeing you have that much time left
pimp.gif

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN that sleep is God like.

Waking up 3hrs BEFORE your alarm goes off =
pimp.gif

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN that sleep is God like.

Waking up 3hrs BEFORE your alarm goes off =
pimp.gif

I do it too. I just don't like it when you go back to sleep and end up waking up AFTER when you were supposed to wake up.

I do it too. I just don't like it when you go back to sleep and end up waking up AFTER when you were supposed to wake up.

hahahaha i used to do that all the time in high school...i used to set my alarm like 2 hours ahead

hahahaha i used to do that all the time in high school...i used to set my alarm like 2 hours ahead

Back
Top Bottom