am i the only one who thinks that the GIANTS will go perfect for the season?

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Yes, you are the only one.
you a chargers fan
2a50tue.gif
Go back to the General Forum Mayor!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

you clearly know nothing about football to make that comment. whenever they lose you might as well not even come back here because you will hear it from a lot of people.
IDC dude...at the end of the day..my man eli has heart..nobody can stop plax..and we can win without him..if the giants lose 1 game this season..i will delete my NT name
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

you clearly know nothing about football to make that comment. whenever they lose you might as well not even come back here because you will hear it from a lot of people.
IDC dude...at the end of the day..my man eli has heart..nobody can stop plax..and we can win without him..if the giants lose 1 game this season..i will delete my NT name
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

ya'll may loose this week
we will indeed let "loose" on the browns..

and to that highrep dude..what makes you think the Giants confidence in beating the cowboys in the playoffs last year wont carry over to the regular season?..the giants will be playing the cowboys with an entirely different attitude
pimp.gif

SMH. And I had the nerve to make that "Cowboys and Giants meet in battle of unbeaten's in week 9" thread.

I'll take the L for the threadstarter since his NT days are over

Back
Top Bottom