am i the only one who thinks that the GIANTS will go perfect for the season?

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

They won't have the best record in the league.... maybe not even in their division
lol at that comment

im just saying..ive been watching alot of football..i think Eli is the best play action passer in the league as of now. and we have soo many almost no name WR's thats making big plays..mark my words..they are going 16-0 this season..remember i said this in 9 weeks

C'mon this is just dumb....even if they were the best team in the league, 16-0 just is too unlikely ... probably not gonna happen in the next 20-30 years.

They'll end up with a better record than the Tennessee Titans, that's for sure.

Now you're just getting me excited.... i'd definitely place a wager on that.... TN's schedule is much easier than the Giants

Now you're just getting me excited.... i'd definitely place a wager on that.... TN's schedule is much easier than the Giants
Willing to bet your username on it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Willing to bet your username on it?
nerd.gif

Nah... my user name is priceless LOL... i've had this baby for 5 years, and it's my username on every forum I use. I'd put some money down on a betbut it's too risky online.

Sure I'd be willing 2 bet my username on it...

Let it be known that if the Giants go undefeated, Anthony Christian Moses II aka goldNboi7, innocentmanse7en, captNaj, lantern2k4, acejackse7en,bluestarbidness, and as of late, potus2028, shall never post again on NT. Screencap it, print it out, take a picture, I don't give a damn. ITS NOT !+**++HAPPENING!!!

They won't have the best record in the league.... maybe not even in their division
lol at that comment

im just saying..ive been watching alot of football..i think Eli is the best play action passer in the league as of now. and we have soo many almost no name WR's thats making big plays..mark my words..they are going 16-0 this season..remember i said this in 9 weeks

Youre a moron.

Originally Posted by Durden7

lol at that comment

Youre a moron.

I'm a Giants fan and all

but you must be on the white horse to even come and suggest something like that....

you clearly know nothing about football to make that comment. whenever they lose you might as well not even come back here because you will hear it from a lotof people.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

you clearly know nothing about football to make that comment. whenever they lose you might as well not even come back here because you will hear it from a lot of people.
IDC dude...at the end of the day..my man eli has heart..nobody can stop plax..and we can win without him..if the giants lose 1 game this season..iwill delete my NT name

Originally Posted by outkast9984

you clearly know nothing about football to make that comment. whenever they lose you might as well not even come back here because you will hear it from a lot of people.
IDC dude...at the end of the day..my man eli has heart..nobody can stop plax..and we can win without him..if the giants lose 1 game this season..i will delete my NT name
one less extreme homer on NT at the end of regular season ftw!
laugh.gif

Huge giants fan but they gotta play dallas twice and ******** again. They should win the NFC east though.

if anyone was gonna do it, it was last years pats team....so no, i don't think they will. not only do you have to be really good (which the giants may be,they're solid), you need to be very lucky with injuries to key guys. surviving an entire season without experiencing some adversity is tough...

lets not get ahead of ourself... i actually want them to lose so they can win every game in the playoffs... unlike the pats last year the regular season dontcount... and ya im a giants fan...

No chance in hell. Giants are a very good team, best team in the league right now. But they have no shot to go undefeated. They will have at least 2 losseswithin the division.

Back
Top Bottom