am i the only one who thinks that the GIANTS will go perfect for the season?

they will lose to the skins

killdozer.gif

Dam I took a look at our schedule after SF. The schedule gets BRUTALLLLLLL.

Easiest game is going to be @ Arizona.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Sure I'd be willing 2 bet my username on it...

Let it be known that if the Giants go undefeated, Anthony Christian Moses II aka goldNboi7, innocentmanse7en, captNaj, lantern2k4, acejackse7en, bluestarbidness, and as of late, potus2028, shall never post again on NT. Screencap it, print it out, take a picture, I don't give a damn. ITS NOT !+**++ HAPPENING!!!
roll.gif

You gotta be out of your mind dude. Look at the teams the Giants have played. Washington, St Louis, Cincinnati, nd Seattle.Sure Washington has been a solid team, but the combined record of the other 3 is 2-12. That's not exactly elite competition. They still got to play at Washington, at Pittsburgh, 2 gamesvs Eagles and Cowboys, have to play against a stingy ravens d, and could potentially be upset by carolina, minnesota, and arizona. I guarantee they will endup with at least 4 or 5 losses. That's still a great record and they'll still make the playoffs but to think that the Giants will go undefeated is just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i want everyone who disagree with me to paypal me 5 bucks..thatll be enough to buy the giants with all the doubters..i know its a long shot..but Eli canovercome everything..as long as their no major injuries (especially on defense, bad enough we lost key guys already)..we should be set for 16-0

Doubt it...they're a good team but perfect is a stretch. If the Gianst lose to the Browns Sunday you're an official Giants jinx(er?) so feel free tomake any and all game posts.

In that division? No way.

But I will say - it would be a nice slap in the face to Pats fans if it happened.

They've had a really easy schedule so far. That Washington wasn't the same team as week 2. They could lose 8 in a row with the upcoming schedule theyhave.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I can't front, it's crossed my mind...but I really doubt it happens. The schedule is about to get TOUGH.
bELIeve

You're just begging to get beat in the playoffs if you want the Giants go run the Regular season table... (its not going to happen anyway)

Originally Posted by HighRep87

what makes you think the Giants can beat the Cowboys in regular season?

i'll take that win in the playoffs over the 2 wins you guys got in the season

Originally Posted by Ebonics

because they did so in the playoffs last year
2ee9eed.gif

indifferent.gif

First off they beat Dallas on their magical run in the playoffs... and I stated the regular season.. where Dallas gave them the brooms.
This is the regular season right...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

i'll take that win in the playoffs over the 2 wins you guys got in the season
Good for you..Mr. Obvious

Originally Posted by potus2028

Mayor in the S&T Forum? Does not compute...

On topic tho:
No way in hell, and I'd be willing 2 put my whole next paycheck, my fanhood, and my 16-yr old sister on it.
f222530ceae604380fe16cd51f2bc81bd752c7e.jpg

As a Giants fan I don't see us coming anywhere close to going undefeated. I do hope we can rep the NFC in the Super Bowl again though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

ya'll may loose this week
we will indeed let "loose" on the browns..

and to that highrep dude..what makes you think the Giants confidence in beating the cowboys in the playoffs last year wont carry over to the regularseason?..the giants will be playing the cowboys with an entirely different attitude

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

ya'll may loose this week
we will indeed let "loose" on the browns..

and to that highrep dude..what makes you think the Giants confidence in beating the cowboys in the playoffs last year wont carry over to the regular season?..the giants will be playing the cowboys with an entirely different attitude
roll.gif
different attitude my dude.
We will see then... your gonna have to chance that sig while being
mad.gif

because they did so in the playoffs last year
2ee9eed.gif
indifferent.gif

First off they beat Dallas on their magical run in the playoffs... and I stated the regular season.. where Dallas gave them the brooms.
This is the regular season right...
nerd.gif

Are the Cowboys the defending regular season champions or something ?

You seem really proud about your 2 regular season wins.
laugh.gif

The last time we played the cowboys we beat them. thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom