Am i the only one that enjoyed Thor more than Fast Five?

seen Thor last weekend and just got in the house from seeing fast five, fast five was cool, but usually their movies just don't do it for me.
grin.gif

seen Thor last weekend and just got in the house from seeing fast five, fast five was cool, but usually their movies just don't do it for me.
grin.gif

Really? You comparing Thor to that trash FF series? Like you or ppl around you have been hyping up FF to a degree where you're saying it'll defintely be better than Thor? and now you're surprised it isn't?

Really? You comparing Thor to that trash FF series? Like you or ppl around you have been hyping up FF to a degree where you're saying it'll defintely be better than Thor? and now you're surprised it isn't?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

im actually not, i favor comic book inspired movies, always have

the media hyped up fast five to high standards so i went to see what the fuss was about..calm your %!+ down

the media hyped up fast five to high standards so i went to see what the fuss was about..calm your %!+ down

those comic book movies are usually trash but thor is good. havent watched fast five since the second one

I'm not that hard to please with films but Thor was wildly disappointing. I'm actually having a hard time understanding what's good about that movie. The story was super dull, his hammer was a lame weapon, the villain was forgettable and the action sequences were unimpressive. Not to mention how everything seemed to happen so fast, especially his relationship with Portman's character. Waste of my time and money.

those comic book movies are usually trash but thor is good. havent watched fast five since the second one

I'm not that hard to please with films but Thor was wildly disappointing. I'm actually having a hard time understanding what's good about that movie. The story was super dull, his hammer was a lame weapon, the villain was forgettable and the action sequences were unimpressive. Not to mention how everything seemed to happen so fast, especially his relationship with Portman's character. Waste of my time and money.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I wasn't aware I was in a state that wasn't calm. I'm just put off you had to make this thread
laugh.gif
 Shouldn't listen to the media when it comes to reviews. If it aint a critic all you gonna see or hear are the praises. You wasted money on this. Fast Five is the type of movie if you were gonna compare it to a movie based on comics it'd be G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I wasn't aware I was in a state that wasn't calm. I'm just put off you had to make this thread
laugh.gif
 Shouldn't listen to the media when it comes to reviews. If it aint a critic all you gonna see or hear are the praises. You wasted money on this. Fast Five is the type of movie if you were gonna compare it to a movie based on comics it'd be G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Personally, I enjoyed both although I did feel a bit more excitement in the theater watching Fast 5, probably because ppl were actually familiar with all the characters already compared to people not really having any idea of what Thor is/was, if that makes sense

Personally, I enjoyed both although I did feel a bit more excitement in the theater watching Fast 5, probably because ppl were actually familiar with all the characters already compared to people not really having any idea of what Thor is/was, if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom