Am I the only one pissed off the gov't is sending assistance to libya and japan

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Originally Posted by socluis90

and what happens when we have a natural disaster and we need help? %%$+ us right?

no but then again look at our own gov't response to katrina......btw i just wikied and saw the international monetary donations to katrina and didn't realize some of those countries pledged that amount of money but my original point stands, how are we rushing to help people halfway across the globe out when areas less than 10 blocks from the white house are comparable to a 3rd world country.....that and the fact that we have a huge deficit  
Not sure if serious..

im so sick of people seeing human suffering and natural disasters and IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT EMPATHY, think "how will this affect my pocket?"

i understand what you're saying, but dude, the most run down hood in DC is expoentially better than lybia, dude....

we're all humans.

as far as other counties aiding us....

besides katrina, which we supposedly "had covered" what disasters do we have?

we are the "richest" country in the world (supposedly...which is not even true anymore) so why would we need, say, CUBA, who cant even trade with any superpowers (for fear of making us salty) to donate money to us?

i mean, its disgusting, this muslim chick i follow on twitter was all "why is this on the news? nobody cared when it was somalia and indonesia"

a.) youre evil

b.) that tsunami in indonesia was covered for MONTHS

c.) WHO CARES WHAT IS COVERED BY WHO, HUMAN BEING ARE SUFFERING...

the hell man

In what way would money allocated to bad neighborhoods be spent? In other words, countries that have been hit by natural disasters have tangible needs that can be addressed immediately.

Although everyone hates America until the buildings start coming down.

In what way would money allocated to bad neighborhoods be spent? In other words, countries that have been hit by natural disasters have tangible needs that can be addressed immediately.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

we are the "richest" country in the world (supposedly...which is not even true anymore) so why would we need, say, CUBA, who cant even trade with any superpowers (for fear of making us salty) to donate money to us?

Naw we still are the richest country.

Naw we still are the richest country.

and what happens when we have a natural disaster and we need help? %%$+ us right?

well, we can mitigate even an inevitable natural disaster if we take precaution, improve economic/living conditions (e.g. katrina) at home. So maybe we wont even need any outside relief. 

Then we would be in a better position to help others instead of laundering money through charitable NGO's....just saying. 
nerd.gif

well, we can mitigate even an inevitable natural disaster if we take precaution, improve economic/living conditions (e.g. katrina) at home. So maybe we wont even need any outside relief. 

Then we would be in a better position to help others instead of laundering money through charitable NGO's....just saying. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by p charm

Originally Posted by lyricist343

You wont be saying that when your home is destroyed in a disaster.
We help them, they'll help us when we actually need it.

and yes, best believe......

/thread
OP honestly has no humane bone in it's body...People are dying and your worried about yourself. Besides, Japan is one of our allies.

Originally Posted by p charm

Originally Posted by lyricist343

You wont be saying that when your home is destroyed in a disaster.
We help them, they'll help us when we actually need it.

and yes, best believe......

/thread
OP honestly has no humane bone in it's body...People are dying and your worried about yourself. Besides, Japan is one of our allies.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

welfare
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

welfare
eyes.gif

haha you guys don't honestly believe that the US is trying to help Libya because it feels bad for its victims do you? Please don't tell me you guys believe that

haha you guys don't honestly believe that the US is trying to help Libya because it feels bad for its victims do you? Please don't tell me you guys believe that

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

curious, since you're comparing DC hoods to 3rd world countries, which 3rd world countries have you visited for extended periods of time to have such a perspective on the contrast between the two?

eyes.gif

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

curious, since you're comparing DC hoods to 3rd world countries, which 3rd world countries have you visited for extended periods of time to have such a perspective on the contrast between the two?

eyes.gif

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
Secondly what hood is OP from talking that mess. Maybe in SE DC...even that is better than the Favela or 3rd world countries in Africa.

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
Secondly what hood is OP from talking that mess. Maybe in SE DC...even that is better than the Favela or 3rd world countries in Africa.

I mean take care of home first. I understand humanitarian aid and a more stable world benefits the US and everything  but  we are in debt plus parts of inner city dc and baltimore are  wholly neglected and ignored. What about them. Maybe i'm wrong tho

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Really? I'm lost for words. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom