Am I the only dude who doesn't like strip clubs?

I'm 18 and went last night for the first time with my cousin. I just wasn't feeling it, yet everyone i've talked to about it seems to think its something you HAVE to do. My cousin seemed to love it and couldn't wait to go back, but i kinda think its a waste of cash 
grin.gif

So..am I all alone on this?

I'm 18 and went last night for the first time with my cousin. I just wasn't feeling it, yet everyone i've talked to about it seems to think its something you HAVE to do. My cousin seemed to love it and couldn't wait to go back, but i kinda think its a waste of cash 
grin.gif

So..am I all alone on this?

i went to a strip club once and felt the same

but if i went to a town with a big strip club culture like atlanta or vegas i'd hit one up.

i went to a strip club once and felt the same

but if i went to a town with a big strip club culture like atlanta or vegas i'd hit one up.

The idea of giving money to a chick to tease me has never appealed to me.. Couldn't care less about going to one.

You aren't alone. I don't believe in spending my money on those people. Not worth my hard earned bucks. Not my cup of tea.

The idea of giving money to a chick to tease me has never appealed to me.. Couldn't care less about going to one.

You aren't alone. I don't believe in spending my money on those people. Not worth my hard earned bucks. Not my cup of tea.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

im a fan. not a fan of the drink prices though.

Yea I wasn't liking this either. They said there was a 2 drink minimum you had to buy, for $10
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

im a fan. not a fan of the drink prices though.

Yea I wasn't liking this either. They said there was a 2 drink minimum you had to buy, for $10
indifferent.gif

I've been a couple times. Never been crucial though.

Vegas might be a different story though.

I've been a couple times. Never been crucial though.

Vegas might be a different story though.

it was ok, i think for people who dont get action its more excitting vol. my cuzin

but when theres a bad girl dancing, its always a plus.

it was ok, i think for people who dont get action its more excitting vol. my cuzin

but when theres a bad girl dancing, its always a plus.

when i go in them joints here in vegas the stripper's end up feelin me....and  i know there after my money but most of them let me get that extra upper hand over most dudes that go in there. so i aint complaining.

Back
Top Bottom