Am I the only dude who doesn't like strip clubs?

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

when i go in them joints here in vegas the stripper's end up feelin me....
laugh.gif
sure they do.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You aren't alone. I don't believe in spending my money on those people. Not worth my hard earned bucks. Not my cup of tea.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You aren't alone. I don't believe in spending my money on those people. Not worth my hard earned bucks. Not my cup of tea.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

The idea of giving money to a chick to tease me has never appealed to me.. Couldn't care less about going to one.
dis.

Plus dudes always trying to talk to you and dap u up dude my **** is hard right now leave me be 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

The idea of giving money to a chick to tease me has never appealed to me.. Couldn't care less about going to one.
dis.

Plus dudes always trying to talk to you and dap u up dude my **** is hard right now leave me be 

roll.gif

I enjoy spending money on entertainment be it a movie, playing golf, a sporting event, dance clubs, bowling, Dave & Busters, PS3, etc.

Going to a strip club is just entertainment to me, and I'd never spend more in a strip club then I would in a normal night on the town. ($50 max)

For me the music is better (especially back in the day), the drink specials are better, the women can perform tricks that the women I date don't seem to be able to perform (Cubana Lust and Lastarya type tricks). And guess what you don't have to get table or lap dances if you don't want to. You can just chill back and down a few beers while listening to Choppa City In The Ghetto or TM 101 or any other hood classics that don't get played in regular clubs.

But at the same time, every strip club I've been to outside the state of Florida was straight doo-doo. The music gotta be right and I gotta be able to touch, or it's no fun.

But do you, if you're not feeling it so be it. I don't think you're weird because you don't like strip clubs, just as you shouldn't look at me funny because I do.

I enjoy spending money on entertainment be it a movie, playing golf, a sporting event, dance clubs, bowling, Dave & Busters, PS3, etc.

Going to a strip club is just entertainment to me, and I'd never spend more in a strip club then I would in a normal night on the town. ($50 max)

For me the music is better (especially back in the day), the drink specials are better, the women can perform tricks that the women I date don't seem to be able to perform (Cubana Lust and Lastarya type tricks). And guess what you don't have to get table or lap dances if you don't want to. You can just chill back and down a few beers while listening to Choppa City In The Ghetto or TM 101 or any other hood classics that don't get played in regular clubs.

But at the same time, every strip club I've been to outside the state of Florida was straight doo-doo. The music gotta be right and I gotta be able to touch, or it's no fun.

But do you, if you're not feeling it so be it. I don't think you're weird because you don't like strip clubs, just as you shouldn't look at me funny because I do.

I'd also like to add that strip clubs are always something to fall back on if you can't find the right party. Say you got a homeboy coming in town and you haven't been on the scene in a while. You go to a couple clubs and it's wack. There's always the strip club to rely on. I've salvaged several evenings from 1997-2005 with a trip out to the Rolexxx. You know it's always popping, there's no dress code. It's just more reliable than going out to the regular club. You know what you're gonna get.

I'd also like to add that strip clubs are always something to fall back on if you can't find the right party. Say you got a homeboy coming in town and you haven't been on the scene in a while. You go to a couple clubs and it's wack. There's always the strip club to rely on. I've salvaged several evenings from 1997-2005 with a trip out to the Rolexxx. You know it's always popping, there's no dress code. It's just more reliable than going out to the regular club. You know what you're gonna get.

Back
Top Bottom