Am I the only dude who doesn't like strip clubs?

when i go in them joints here in vegas the stripper's end up feelin me....and  i know there after my money but most of them let me get that extra upper hand over most dudes that go in there. so i aint complaining.

I've gone once and probably wouldn't go again unless its someones birthday and a big group goes

i pretty much agree with what patrick said

I've gone once and probably wouldn't go again unless its someones birthday and a big group goes

i pretty much agree with what patrick said

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

The idea of giving money to a chick to tease me has never appealed to me.. Couldn't care less about going to one.
dis.

Plus dudes always trying to talk to you and dap u up dude my **** is hard right now leave me be 

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

The idea of giving money to a chick to tease me has never appealed to me.. Couldn't care less about going to one.
dis.

Plus dudes always trying to talk to you and dap u up dude my **** is hard right now leave me be 

You need to go to Vegas, Atlanta, Dallas, LA strip clubs then.

Not a huge fan, but you can have a good time nevertheless...

You need to go to Vegas, Atlanta, Dallas, LA strip clubs then.

Not a huge fan, but you can have a good time nevertheless...

felt this way until i went to vegas. $1 goes a long way there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

when i go in them joints here in vegas the stripper's end up feelin me....and  i know there after my money but most of them let me get that extra upper hand over most dudes that go in there. so i aint complaining.

laugh.gif
 Keep telling yourself that, bud.

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

laugh.gif
 Keep telling yourself that, bud.

Each time I went it was with friends I hadn't seen in a long time so I'm already having a good time. Add in naked chicks telling you everything you want to hear for a cheaper rate because you're nice/kinda cute then it's really hard to have a terrible night
laugh.gif

But there are definitely more cost efficient -though usually less erotic- ways to enjoy yourself out there

Each time I went it was with friends I hadn't seen in a long time so I'm already having a good time. Add in naked chicks telling you everything you want to hear for a cheaper rate because you're nice/kinda cute then it's really hard to have a terrible night
laugh.gif

But there are definitely more cost efficient -though usually less erotic- ways to enjoy yourself out there

Back
Top Bottom