Altima 3.5 SE coupe or Honda Accord coupe??? Vol. which to robocop???

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those Accords up there have custom body kits.

I'd go with an Altima. Are you thinking of getting rims too?

modified-nissan-altima-coupe-side-view.jpg
Tacky chrome door handles, check.

Stupid pinstripe, check.

Horrible, cheap, ghetto looking rims, check.

Yes, this cars horrible.

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

ok ok enough of the fast and furious talk here.

lets get the real comparisons of these 09 models. also northern NJ heads, do u guys have any suggesti9ons for good dealerships. dont tell me gardenstate honda in passaic. damn aventura trying to shark you into contracts so quickly.

my mother has always driven civics and the times i used her car it felt really loose in terms of steering. i am really leaning towards the altima only if i can get a premium package way below invoice price.

what do u guys think dealers have in terms of offers this quarter? i know the whole CARS rebate is going n rite now.

mind u i am driving a 99 jetta 4cyl right now. ive had it since 01. it is makin my pockets bleed maintain ing it. hopefully sell it for scraps

Route 22 Honda (In Hillside). My man hooked me up with mine. Let me know when you ready to do this, and I'llgive you his contact info.

I drove the accord at work a couple times its a nice car steering wheel feels stiff but i like it, i wouldn't get a Nissan unless its a Maxima

I was just looking into this because I was in the new car market. I test drove the accord and it felt so big. I didn't like it at all, but the car wasfine. I liked all of the features, aside from the cluttered center console, even on the lx-s. Needless to say, I didn't go with the accord just because itfelt so big. If you're looking for something in the same class, look into the Volkswagen Jetta TDI or Volvo C30. I chose the latter and am happy with mychoice.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

I was just looking into this because I was in the new car market. I test drove the accord and it felt so big. I didn't like it at all, but the car was fine. I liked all of the features, aside from the cluttered center console, even on the lx-s. Needless to say, I didn't go with the accord just because it felt so big. If you're looking for something in the same class, look into the Volkswagen Jetta TDI or Volvo C30. I chose the latter and am happy with my choice.
I love this car. it looks weird but it's serious. look into that OP

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

ok ok enough of the fast and furious talk here.

lets get the real comparisons of these 09 models. also northern NJ heads, do u guys have any suggesti9ons for good dealerships. dont tell me gardenstate honda in passaic. damn aventura trying to shark you into contracts so quickly.

my mother has always driven civics and the times i used her car it felt really loose in terms of steering. i am really leaning towards the altima only if i can get a premium package way below invoice price.

what do u guys think dealers have in terms of offers this quarter? i know the whole CARS rebate is going n rite now.

mind u i am driving a 99 jetta 4cyl right now. ive had it since 01. it is makin my pockets bleed maintain ing it. hopefully sell it for scraps

Route 22 Honda (In Hillside). My man hooked me up with mine. Let me know when you ready to do this, and I'll give you his contact info.

thats where i got my 03 accord coupe... i got it for a steal and theres cool people there... if your willing to wait id cop around sept. or oct. when theres aclearance on the old models cuz the new models are coming in... when i got mine they were getting rid of the 03s and brining in the 04 thats how i got minesfor cheap...

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

Originally Posted by nealraj006

I was just looking into this because I was in the new car market. I test drove the accord and it felt so big. I didn't like it at all, but the car was fine. I liked all of the features, aside from the cluttered center console, even on the lx-s. Needless to say, I didn't go with the accord just because it felt so big. If you're looking for something in the same class, look into the Volkswagen Jetta TDI or Volvo C30. I chose the latter and am happy with my choice.
I love this car. it looks weird but it's serious. look into that OP

Its a nice car. I got mine for about the same as a similar accord would have cost. Plus, I got Volvo's safety standard, free maintenance for 5 years andmore power than the accord. I've always liked Volvo as a company, and this car truly appealed to me. You don't see them on the road too often, which Ialso like.

Real talk if you're getting the fully loaded V6 Accord also look at a 09 TSX. Honda's warranty is 3 years 36,000 BUMPER to BUMPER and Acura's is 4Year/50,000 BUMPER TO BUMPER. I recently have had my steering wheel and seats replaced for my TL. Price was $0.00.

accord (i have an accord) and ive always looked at altimas as girl cars up until the 2007 model. ( i dont really like the altima coupes)

In terms of trim and package, which accord is tops w.o. the hwole navi option. I would get the 3.5 se w the premium package. Which accord would b theequivilant in terms of features. I just assumed its the ex l v6

In terms of trim and package, which accord is tops w.o. the hwole navi option. I would get the 3.5 se w the premium package. Which accord would b the equivilant in terms of features. I just assumed its the ex l v6
09 TSX is a slug, dont get that.

Accord Coupe? Get the 6 Speed manual, no other models matter.

Hmmmm volvo u say. Around the same price range? I heard some ok stuff bout them. And no I don't want manual trans.. I go in n out of the city a lot. I haveenough road rage

Back
Top Bottom