Altima 3.5 SE coupe or Honda Accord coupe??? Vol. which to robocop???

ok ok enough of the fast and furious talk here.

lets get the real comparisons of these 09 models. also northern NJ heads, do u guys have any suggesti9ons for good dealerships. dont tell me gardenstate hondain passaic. damn aventura trying to shark you into contracts so quickly.

my mother has always driven civics and the times i used her car it felt really loose in terms of steering. i am really leaning towards the altima only if i canget a premium package way below invoice price.

what do u guys think dealers have in terms of offers this quarter? i know the whole CARS rebate is going n rite now.

mind u i am driving a 99 jetta 4cyl right now. ive had it since 01. it is makin my pockets bleed maintain ing it. hopefully sell it for scraps

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

09 models for both. NT would be great w. a car section;

give me your reasoning for your choice to; educate this consumer.

and to the dude who asked if altimas are female cars? forreal bro? you drive a tank or something?
Any dude driving an Altima coupe would get laughed at around where I live.
laugh.gif

Cmon man, seriously? You want a coupe and you pick the most feminine looking one?

Get the Accord. You wont be sorry.

this guy nugget. ok so u number of guys have called the altima a girl car. how does it look feminine to u guys? like it got tetas aqnd culo showing???? on somex5 kinda car my girl drives line is going on here????

ps. my gf was hating because i was leaning towards the altima due to the push ignition.
Honestly if it weren't for the push ignition on the Altima it wouldn't even be a discussion.

Hell, I almost even bought a Altima because of that "Push To Start Engine". That thing is sexy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But the Accord is better.

Don't listen to the clowns talking about Accords and Altimas are a chick car. They probably don't even own a car.

Originally Posted by mieraviking

a real car is one that is balanced. a 50/50 weight distribution or around there. a car that when put into a corner at a speed above 30 40 50 will handle and stick w/ predictability. have any of you that are ff biased drove a car that is balanced well? or a motorcycle?
Son shutup.

Not everybody drives their $%#% like a sports car and takes it to the track every weekend. The average person isn't taking corners at 40/50 mph no way.They commute back and forth to work/school and wherever the hell else they have to go. Everybody doesn't want or need a sports car.

And I've owned a motorcycle before too.

Altimas are good in my book. However, the coupe does not appeal to me at all. The design and shape of the car is totally weak and calls for full a re-designinside and out.

I rather look at '09 maximas rather than Altima coupes, Honda is cool in my books.

^^ Accord you can get a remote start through Honda that can adjust your climate before you enter the car. Also it checks your oil and everything else.

here some pictures from DA.net

dbgzrt.jpg

2qaraqq.jpg
3609449533_11bdcc5e6a_o.jpg

accord coupe ex-l v6 def, its not even a nissan / honda thing cause if you were gonna look into sedans id tell you to get the new Max over the accord. Onlycause there not putting in the newer/better 3.5 VQ HR engines in the altima's yet

dang those accords look SICK. but yea this is definately a no brainer...accord > altima any day.

this guy nugget. ok so u number of guys have called the altima a girl car. how does it look feminine to u guys? like it got tetas aqnd culo showing???? on some x5 kinda car my girl drives line is going on here????

Ok buddy, go ahead and buy an Altima coupe.
laugh.gif

You'll be the hottest chick on the block.

Do those kits come standard in the accord?
No, it may be a factory option, not sure, If it is a factory option, expect to pay a few extra thousand.

If its an aftermarket front lip, rear lip, sideskirts, its still going to be a few hundred for each piece. x3 and thats still over a grand for a full kit.

accord.coupe.340.jpg

Stock Accord for comparison.

I'm going to dealerships to start test driving and getting quotes this weekend. If anybody in a 15 mile radius of clifton knows honda or nissan dealer ppland can hook it up let me know. Thanks in advance. The dominicans at. Garden state honda will b my last visit. Friggin aventura boys better not beast too muchto get a sale.

Those Accords up there have custom body kits.

I'd go with an Altima. Are you thinking of getting rims too?

modified-nissan-altima-coupe-side-view.jpg

No on the rims. Just stock alloys. Keeping it simple this time. When I had the jetta I spent/wasted so much. I'm starting my masters this spring. Thenissan or honda will get me through that and til when I'm 30. I'm turning 26 in august. By the time I'm 30 I will buy my I achieved greatness car

[table][tr][td]Altima

EPA Fuel Economy:
[/td] [td]City: 18 - 23 Highway: 26 - 32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Available Engines:
[/td] [td]170-hp, 2.5-liter I-4 (regular gas)
175-hp, 2.5-liter I-4 (regular gas)
270-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 (premium)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Available Transmissions:[/td] [td]2-speed CVT w/OD and auto-manual
6-speed manual w/OD[/td] [/tr][/table]
31946080024_medium.jpg

Accord

[table][tr][td]EPA Fuel Economy:
[/td] [td]City: 17 - 22 Highway: 25 - 31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Available Engines:
[/td] [td]177-hp, 2.4-liter I-4 (regular gas)
190-hp, 2.4-liter I-4 (regular gas)
271-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 (regular gas)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Available Transmissions:[/td] [td]5-speed automatic w/OD
5-speed manual w/OD
6-speed manual w/OD
[/td] [/tr][/table]
32604670022_medium.jpg
flip a coin..
ohwell.gif
, you cant lose with either one of em! anddont pay attention to anyone sayin the altima is a girl car..
smh.gif
, they both are the same size and perform relatively the same

Back
Top Bottom