Altima 3.5 SE coupe or Honda Accord coupe??? Vol. which to robocop???

Originally Posted by mieraviking

dont mess with these chick whips. get a rearwheel drive car or awd. something that handles like a real car. ya ya hondas are reliable but the driving experience just isnt there. FF layout is so unpredictable - no control.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

dont mess with these chick whips. get a rearwheel drive car or awd. something that handles like a real car. ya ya hondas are reliable but the driving experience just isnt there. FF layout is so unpredictable - no control.
laugh.gif
ha its funny huh that heads think they hard in the accord and what not putting body kits and exhaust and #%#. i think its hilarious. drive a realcar not some ricey bull

a bmw 318, mercedes e320 and a k3 gsxr

how about yourself?
im openminded, but from my experiences ff < fr

the 318 is the economy car
its all personal preference i guess to each his own, but in the end fr>ff and u know it in terms of performance

what do you yourself drive?

compare the 318 to a civic or sentra..... but. in terms of balance and handling, besides at parking lot speeds, the fr layout wins. why do you think everyracecar is fr,rr,mr? why would honda/acura produced a supercar and made it mr? why didnt they stick to their ff????

what to you drive/ride sir?

compare the 318 to a civic or sentra..... but. in terms of balance and handling, besides at parking lot speeds, the fr layout wins. why do you think everyrace car is fr,rr,mr? why would honda/acura produced a supercar and made it mr? why didnt they stick to their ff????

what to you drive/ride sir?
Is this topic about a civic or sentra?

All of that fr>ff goes out the window when you compare the 318 to both the altima and accord..

I drive a tsx

i wasnt comparing, you were. i simply stated that that is what i drove and that fr is better than ff.
and i said that if you were going to compare the 318 to anything, compare it to a sentra or civic. but with all being said, if you enjoy driving your tsx thenthat is great, acuras/hondas and nissans are good cars just not my preference.

na my preference is a car that is well balanced and handles like a real car. if i wanna go fast, ill take the moto

altima is clean. Im rolling in an 07' 3.5 SE Sedan and the get up and go is nice, and touch ignition is clean too

accord, because for the price of that 3.5 altima your pretty close to g37 price

$33,410
Total Configured

for the altima coupe in my area

na my preference is a car that is well balanced and handles like a real car. if i wanna go fast, ill take the moto

I'm still trying to figure out what a real car is.

a real car is one that is balanced. a 50/50 weight distribution or around there. a car that when put into a corner at a speed above 30 40 50 will handle andstick w/ predictability. have any of you that are ff biased drove a car that is balanced well? or a motorcycle?

altima drives like poo, trust me i have one, body roll is turrible. Honestly for the same price you can get a Hyundai Genesis Coupe which poops on both of em.

Back
Top Bottom