Allen Iverson to police: 'Do you know who I am?'

Iverson is ignorant
laugh.gif

The hate is so thick on CNN's comments.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Best comment I've seen so far.

I agree with all of the "Allen Who?" comments - I actually watch basketball and didn't know who he was.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The hate is so thick on CNN's comments.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Best comment I've seen so far.

I agree with all of the "Allen Who?" comments - I actually watch basketball and didn't know who he was.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Iverson, 35, was a passenger in a grey Lamborghini, spied by an Atlanta officer changing lanes without signaling about 6 p.m. on March 30, according to the police report obtained by CNN.

Cmon really? They pulled them over for that
laugh.gif
, they'll find anything to pull a exotic car over driven by a black male

This is so sad, but so true.
eyes.gif
  They'll pull over any @@%!#@%@! in a Lambo driving like he's batman, yeah

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Iverson, 35, was a passenger in a grey Lamborghini, spied by an Atlanta officer changing lanes without signaling about 6 p.m. on March 30, according to the police report obtained by CNN.

Cmon really? They pulled them over for that
laugh.gif
, they'll find anything to pull a exotic car over driven by a black male

This is so sad, but so true.
eyes.gif
  They'll pull over any @@%!#@%@! in a Lambo driving like he's batman, yeah

changing lanes without signaling isn't against the law tho...its more of a safety measure to let others know what your intentions are. thats that +%%%#@@+

changing lanes without signaling isn't against the law tho...its more of a safety measure to let others know what your intentions are. thats that +%%%#@@+

Originally Posted by Freeze

changing lanes without signaling isn't against the law tho...its more of a saftey measure to let others know what your intentions are. thats that +#%$@*#+
it's illegal in some states and optional in others.  so where was iverson's driver driving? lol 

Originally Posted by Freeze

changing lanes without signaling isn't against the law tho...its more of a saftey measure to let others know what your intentions are. thats that +#%$@*#+
it's illegal in some states and optional in others.  so where was iverson's driver driving? lol 

^^^exactly, there was no reports in the article where they said they were driving reckless, just pulled over for no signaling changing lanes

^^^exactly, there was no reports in the article where they said they were driving reckless, just pulled over for no signaling changing lanes

Back
Top Bottom