yoda.jpg

read, i did not

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Actually girls are pretty hard to "get" if you ask me...

I'm a 21 college kid. 6'0 & 170 lbs who can't get a jump-off/wifey.

All the girls in my hometown seem to go for the drug-dealers/stragglers.

Somebody that's actually honest in here.  I applaud you young man.

Somebody that's actually honest in here.  I applaud you young man.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Getting women should never be this complicated, if it is I prolly want nothing to do with said female.

Be confident, be yourself, aim reasonably, be rich, don't be ugly.....some of this stuff is common sense
tired.gif
 maaaaan..
..hopefully this internet guide will help me overcum this. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Getting women should never be this complicated, if it is I prolly want nothing to do with said female.

Be confident, be yourself, aim reasonably, be rich, don't be ugly.....some of this stuff is common sense
tired.gif
 maaaaan..
..hopefully this internet guide will help me overcum this. 

Originally Posted by Gob

Hey I have a guide for dudes that suck at ball but still got dreams... hold up lemme find it.

i don't know why but this had me
roll.gif
i swear dudes be socially inept ftl

Originally Posted by Gob

Hey I have a guide for dudes that suck at ball but still got dreams... hold up lemme find it.

i don't know why but this had me
roll.gif
i swear dudes be socially inept ftl

I hear you dude.
Just looking for a nice chick. I have a lot of qualifications that must be met for wifey.. but can't even find decent enough chicks to start off with.

All the girls in my hometown are gassed up to hell by all the out of town losers who are here for rig work.

5/10s going to clubs with $5 for cover and having guys buy them drinks all night. The entire game is skewed where I'm at.

Not to mention, girls of our age demographic are much less mature than us. I'd be perfect with a 25+ year old but they want a 28+ year old.

Never settle.....

I hear you dude.
Just looking for a nice chick. I have a lot of qualifications that must be met for wifey.. but can't even find decent enough chicks to start off with.

All the girls in my hometown are gassed up to hell by all the out of town losers who are here for rig work.

5/10s going to clubs with $5 for cover and having guys buy them drinks all night. The entire game is skewed where I'm at.

Not to mention, girls of our age demographic are much less mature than us. I'd be perfect with a 25+ year old but they want a 28+ year old.

Never settle.....

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I hear you dude.

Never settle.....
some of you put way too much thought in this. 
justsayin..

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I hear you dude.

Never settle.....
some of you put way too much thought in this. 
justsayin..

I'm gonna be real with you. And I'd like OP to address what I say if he finds it necessary.

First off, it's really not that hard to bag girls. It depends on what you're looking for though. You have to understand you're not going to get EVERY girl that you want first off... but you're 6 foot, which means you already have a bit of a height advantage. With a 170 pound body, I'd say you most likely have an athletic build. Are you black? If you are, there's no reason you shouldn't be smashing plenty of ##@%*%%*$**. For a 5'9" guy like me, I never had that advantage
30t6p3b.gif
Really depends on the area, but some white girls would pretty much throw themselves on the 6' and up club of black dudes at my school...
tired.gif

If you're looking for a wifey, why are you digging the girls who like drug-dealers and stragglers? Raise your standards. What some people don't seem to understand is that not every girl is going to be into you. You WILL be rejected. So keep your standards high, because every time you're rejected, you learn from it. And when a girl finally DOES start feeling you, you'll have picked someone you're really satisfied with, not some
sick.gif
skeez. Also, girls WILL find out who you have been with in the past. Try to keep your standards high, because no really good looking girl wants to date the ex of some beastly looking girl.

Also, you're 21. Try to hit the party scene a bit more? If you're in college, hit up house parties and buy drinks. So many females drink at house parties, it makes them more open to certain... possibilities. If you're looking for "wifey" material, I advise you don't look to parties... that's not where you want to find a steady girl.

I was talking to a female friend of mine, and she was saying how pretty much anything you say will work with a girl as long as you say it with confidence... now I don't necessarily agree with this girl, but for real man, be confident! You're freaking 6 foot and 170lbs! Carry yourself confidently, I mean, at least you know you're already taller than most of your Asian competition (no offense)! Even if you have to lie to yourself, carry yourself in a way that advertises that you're good looking, you KNOW you're good looking, and you'll only settle for the best.

Also, don't be overly friendly. You don't have be an $%#hole, but at the same time, don't tell a girl she's beautiful every 5 seconds. If you're really talking to a fly girl, don't you think she already knows that? Why would it make you special if you're just reiterating what she already hears on a daily basis? If you're talking to a girl, actually spend the time to LISTEN to what she has to say and make INTERESTING conversation. Be funny, make her laugh and smile. You should also challenge yourself to be a more interesting person so you can have more to talk about. I read a ton, and I find that having a wide range of knowledge, even if shallow, on different subjects will allow you to more easily carry on a conversation with a female.

Anyone, feel free to ask me questions if you want. There's no real secret technique... females are people as well. They just have their own interests, standards, and ways of thought. It's your job to find out what you can about these, and use it to your advantage to come off as an interesting person they'd like to get to know more about.

I'm gonna be real with you. And I'd like OP to address what I say if he finds it necessary.

First off, it's really not that hard to bag girls. It depends on what you're looking for though. You have to understand you're not going to get EVERY girl that you want first off... but you're 6 foot, which means you already have a bit of a height advantage. With a 170 pound body, I'd say you most likely have an athletic build. Are you black? If you are, there's no reason you shouldn't be smashing plenty of ##@%*%%*$**. For a 5'9" guy like me, I never had that advantage
30t6p3b.gif
Really depends on the area, but some white girls would pretty much throw themselves on the 6' and up club of black dudes at my school...
tired.gif

If you're looking for a wifey, why are you digging the girls who like drug-dealers and stragglers? Raise your standards. What some people don't seem to understand is that not every girl is going to be into you. You WILL be rejected. So keep your standards high, because every time you're rejected, you learn from it. And when a girl finally DOES start feeling you, you'll have picked someone you're really satisfied with, not some
sick.gif
skeez. Also, girls WILL find out who you have been with in the past. Try to keep your standards high, because no really good looking girl wants to date the ex of some beastly looking girl.

Also, you're 21. Try to hit the party scene a bit more? If you're in college, hit up house parties and buy drinks. So many females drink at house parties, it makes them more open to certain... possibilities. If you're looking for "wifey" material, I advise you don't look to parties... that's not where you want to find a steady girl.

I was talking to a female friend of mine, and she was saying how pretty much anything you say will work with a girl as long as you say it with confidence... now I don't necessarily agree with this girl, but for real man, be confident! You're freaking 6 foot and 170lbs! Carry yourself confidently, I mean, at least you know you're already taller than most of your Asian competition (no offense)! Even if you have to lie to yourself, carry yourself in a way that advertises that you're good looking, you KNOW you're good looking, and you'll only settle for the best.

Also, don't be overly friendly. You don't have be an $%#hole, but at the same time, don't tell a girl she's beautiful every 5 seconds. If you're really talking to a fly girl, don't you think she already knows that? Why would it make you special if you're just reiterating what she already hears on a daily basis? If you're talking to a girl, actually spend the time to LISTEN to what she has to say and make INTERESTING conversation. Be funny, make her laugh and smile. You should also challenge yourself to be a more interesting person so you can have more to talk about. I read a ton, and I find that having a wide range of knowledge, even if shallow, on different subjects will allow you to more easily carry on a conversation with a female.

Anyone, feel free to ask me questions if you want. There's no real secret technique... females are people as well. They just have their own interests, standards, and ways of thought. It's your job to find out what you can about these, and use it to your advantage to come off as an interesting person they'd like to get to know more about.

these "guides" are funny. reminds me of the time i found an in-depth instructional manual on texting etiquette between men and women. it's not deep, bro.. be yourself. you live and you learn.

these "guides" are funny. reminds me of the time i found an in-depth instructional manual on texting etiquette between men and women. it's not deep, bro.. be yourself. you live and you learn.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

sick.gif

Sounds like you gotta good view on things Bruce.  Just don't let that whole height thing worry you too much tho.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

sick.gif

Sounds like you gotta good view on things Bruce.  Just don't let that whole height thing worry you too much tho.

Originally Posted by Slim

find and post it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom