All-American (CW Series) - VOL: 100!

Mrs. Baker went full Karen at the beginning of the episode on the phone about the annulment then telling Billy “Fortunately I’m a woman so I can multitask” :sick::smh:

TNT on their ole school U of Miami grind. Coach Barnum bout to turn Spencer into Michael Irvin 2.0 :lol:

Did I miss everything with the Tameka getting marked by the cops or was that just introduced this episode? And was Liv turning from alcoholic to activist a sudden turn as well?

:wow: :wow: She needs to get locked up for leaking that footage. Dumb and selfish on so many levels. Talmbout “burning down the house”, meanwhile she’s bout to not have one

Liv been on her activist **** before with her podcast. Which is why it was weird she found some new Fox to be addicted to. The activism **** was her outlet.

I only caught half the ep so I'm still like Tamika who?

An All-American Universe? If this show gets picked up, Spencer is going to end up attending this HBCU across the country or transferring there and Coop will definitely do a halftime performance at some point :lol:

This ***** Spencer wylin! Talking about quitting and giving up on the playoffs to make a statement.

:lol: @ Jordan giving up on life after no more football.

I see how Simone gonna get a divorce and get her spinoff show.

Spencer and Liv are both out of control. Literally dragging everyone else in/near their orbit into their agendas whether it’s good or bad :smh:

Jordan is so lost, man :lol: I can’t tell which way his return is going to go. JJ’s jimmies will definitely be rustled, though.

Spencer and Liv are both out of control. Literally dragging everyone else in/near their orbit into their agendas whether it’s good or bad :smh:

I don't remember hating a protagonist this much. Spencer is such a bozo. Olivia is a bozo too. They belong together. Two Bozos. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

I can't believe he thought this was the best solution.

Next season I need one of his old teammates to attack him because they couldn't get a scholarship because they forfeited and they had to stay in the hood.

He just ruined so many futures.

- They changed Simone's mother too. Her OG mother was kinda sexy.

- Olivia getting her Angela Davis on :lol:

- Preach smarter than me, Mo fine *** woulda had me fall right in her plan.

- Always liked that this show touches on important topics

- Asher's mother can get the whole thang

- The punk principal was welling to hurt highschool kids future fro some get back at Billy.

- Layla at the crib lonely as hell. Her addict friend just seem like it's gonna end bad.

Oh wow they dont picked any old black kids to play a young Coop, Shawn, and Spence.

Young Coop taller than present Coop. Young Spencer looking like Corey Maggette.

:smh: @ Shawn's answer being "alive"

Patience came back after giving birth :lol:

Spencer's dream was UCLA. Reality was Toledo state :lol: At least he got a full ride.

:lol: @ Preach's surprise kid showing up to him. I almost thought she was gonna get shot and get done like Omar.

I don't understand how nobody hasn't just punched Spencer in his bullet wound. He's such a **** to everyone and they all accept it.

It's the same episode every week. Spencer thinks he knows it all and acts like an ***. Midway through the episode he realizes he can't do it all by himself, gives a big speech about he was being an ***, then he overcomes whatever the problem of the week was.

This season is so disjointed because of COVID. Characters disappearing for a couple weeks then popping back up.

I can't take swole hood Franklin seriously

Oh look another episode where Franklin Spencer acts like a schmuck only to have someone call him out on it and then he has an epiphany. Only to forget it all once he wakes up the next morning.

This tag along white girl giving me stalker vibes. She going to fall in love with Layla

Last edited:
Spence welcomed that cancer back in his life.

This tag along white girl giving me stalker vibes. She going to fall in love with Layla
That whole subplot is a Lifetime movie happening before I eyes. Killer Best Friend/Stalker From Rehab. Her mac and cheese probably oxy in it.

I expect it to end up worse than w/e goes down with Coop, 1Pac's sister, and Preach.
This season is so disjointed because of COVID. Characters disappearing for a couple weeks then popping back up.
Yeah its like multiple seasons in one. Liv just relapsed and got with Spencer, got in a car crash and lied about it, became a BLM martyr and got her mom fired, now she playing the background waiting to rescue Layla when that crazy white girl reveals herself.

This the same season where there was a love hexagon with new girl, JJ, Liv, Spence, and that ********. Not to mention Jordan got married. Then there's the **** with the adults :lol:

Last edited:
You could cut the tension in every one of Spence & Coop's scenes with a knife tonight.

1624934358547.png

Back
Top Bottom