All-American (CW Series) - VOL: 100!

That man Asher gotta HATE Spence. Both his broads chose up on Spence.

That was too predictable Liv was gonna crash. I was almost thinking they won't have her crash because it's too obvious.

OG Preach need to get back with Mo. She the baddest thing on the show

Asher was mad Liv was up in Spence face at the cabin. Then Layla told Asher that Liv lied about where she was. It was obvious.

Spencer was supposed to juggle both of them like vintage Lucas Scott with Peyton & Brooke

He can find a moral compass in his 20s!
Honestly its the 100% HS thing to do.

Two friends. Plus hiding it from her brother and father and that white boy Asher you know is a snitch. He should be chopping it up with JJ about banging both of them.

Knowing Spencer's luck though he'd probably get both of them pregnant.

Spencer was looking at Olivia like she was fresh meat on the yard. That accident wasn't even drunk Olivia's fault. Spencer's thirsty *** talking about why haven't you pulled over yet

Jordan walked downstairs wearing an Aaliyah shirt. I was like “Oh brother here we go”. CTE got him ****** up
C82107B9-D3E5-4D03-B307-698E9C34AD83.jpeg

Bruh. I feel like every time I watch a show then read this thread a few days later, I need to rewatch because y’all drop so many jokes and I feel like damn near missed the episode :lol: currently rewatching the latest episode. Even watching the opening scene, Spencer is an idiot. You take that to the grave.

Why is Spencer’s little brother the most level headed/reasonable person on the entire show?

Dude coming out of nowhere and putting da clamps on Spencer :wow:

This homecoming situation is crazy but Principal Carter’s GPA requirements are even crazier. Bruh’s petty is on a million :lol: I honestly wish Billy would just snuff his BA.

Asher is forever grimey, man :smh:

Jabari basically called Spencer a BAN :lol:

This Jordan Aaliyah performance :rofl:

I can’t tell if Billy was a big bully or dude is romanticizing their beef :lol:

Spencer basically caused the crash as a passenger and ole girl asked him to take the fall :wow:

Bruh. I feel like every time I watch a show then read this thread a few days later, I need to rewatch because y’all drop so many jokes and I feel like damn near missed the episode :lol: currently rewatching the latest episode. Even watching the opening scene, Spencer is an idiot. You take that to the grave.

Why is Spencer’s little brother the most level headed/reasonable person on the entire show?

Dude coming out of nowhere and putting da clamps on Spencer :wow:

This homecoming situation is crazy but Principal Carter’s GPA requirements are even crazier. Bruh’s petty is on a million :lol: I honestly wish Billy would just snuff his BA.

Asher is forever grimey, man :smh:

Jabari basically called Spencer a BAN :lol:

This Jordan Aaliyah performance :rofl:

I can’t tell if Billy was a big bully or dude is romanticizing their beef :lol:

Spencer basically caused the crash as a passenger and ole girl asked him to take the fall :wow:
“Nah man....you’re remembering it wrong....I didn’t beat you up THAT bad” :lol:

“pull over girl, I’m not gonna wait any longer”.....skkkkrrtttt *crash*

“yeah didn’t mean pull over like that”

liv on some GTA 5 parking :lol:

A few questions running through my mind...I don’t believe they officially showed a relapse so what was in Olivia’s system (I think she was mainly a drinker)? Why the hell would Spencer ever take the fall? It’s a dumb idea which means he’ll likely do it. But what if she somehow killed the other driver? Liv has to hold that L, man.

A few questions running through my mind...I don’t believe they officially showed a relapse so what was in Olivia’s system (I think she was mainly a drinker)? Why the hell would Spencer ever take the fall? It’s a dumb idea which means he’ll likely do it. But what if she somehow killed the other driver? Liv has to hold that L, man.

i think liv was originally on pills. But now she’s been drinking.

She was drinking the whole day. It was really subtle but they focused on that water container she had in the car when she pulled up on Layla. I think it was blue. She definitely had that thing filled up with Jesus Juice.

Spencer’s dumb *** and the rest of his stupid friends are byke tonight. I’m ready to shake my head at their shenanigans

Spencer recruiting profile is wild :lol:

transferred schools a few times

Got shot had recurring injuries from it

Now this :lol: dog has to start at Juco
I don’t think he’ll get in big trouble for the fender bender but it’s just a bad look considering everything else. If he was a normal kid with no prior incidents or injury history, it would be a non-issue.

This boy Spencer already pusssywhipped and in a toxic relationship lying about drunken car accidents and lying for an addict.

:smh:

:lol:

Damn the therapist got Spence to embrace selfishness.

Whole ep turned in to an after school drug addict special.

Last edited:
Bully answering the phone mid-game then him and Spencer just rushing to the hospital :rofl: I don’t think it works the way the writers are playing it out...Spencer could still play somewhere but probably not at a school in a major conference. I’ve never been able to tell how good he was supposed to be.

Coop gonna get clapped :pimp:

JJ got some sort of socially stunted issue going on :lol:

Coop need to be written off the show. An entire storyline of her obsessed about some dead thug's big bad sister meanwhile she ignoring her bae most of the season.

CTE aint no joke but Jordan asleep like that :rofl:

The Khadijah was about to come out Simone after telling Jordan's parents she was his wife.

Where's my guy Franklin been at?

Season feels really disjointed.

Need Spencer to turn into Hollywood Rock, this martyr business every episode is exhausting

Simone definitely looked different after seeing her on Snowfall. I thought she was about to pull a shank out on her baby daddy

Back
Top Bottom