All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

If you still want the foams, still FSR on FTL.

Thanks again for your time and effort Raj!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

grin.gif

I think the problem i had was i was trying to order two different hats i should have just tried and got the Niketalk one SMH

wish I would have waited and ordered on the next batch without the patch, the patch isn't bad at all but If I had a choice I would want my hat without it.

I agree ^

I'm just saying if I would have known their was gonna be a no patch hat I would have waited, it's just my preference.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Mr718

Im not about to spend my entire Friday night in the house. Ill catch one in Forum 23 when someone cant pay their bills. Lata...

YOU COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

we getting there...@ checkout

Managed to cop
pimp.gif

them hats sold out faster than jordans
devil.gif

I tried so hard for 7 1/2...any chances for reups??

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im really hurt i didnt get this with all the talk from the mods talking about this was gonna be fair and extra precautions being taken so everyone would get a chance. i feel like i was being punked/ betrayed. so now i wait right?

wouldnt a 2nd run be faster to occur with the patch because they were already made ?
How were you punked/betrayed? just looking at ECC's website and knowing how many people were after the hat most should've known there was a high risk of it crashing or going slow. Meth jumped in right away informing those who missed out to hit him up, with Rajah following up that orders will be cancelled. They're helping and informing us there's still a chance, for the most part through my eyes the setup and organization was done just fine.

If anything, the comments should be forwarded to whoever handles ECC's webstore.

- Don't accept Paypal.
- Listed the hat all the way at the bottom, when their new releases are always posted at the top.
- Site crashing and buyers losing out when they tried to checkout, forwarding them back to their basket.

im not talking about Meth he's been great with answering my questions i have nothing but respect but im talking about ECC they screwed it all up with their crappy checkout system and failure to handle a big launch like this was
True, but this part right here....

with all the talk from the modstalking about this was gonna be fair and extra precautions being takenso everyone would get a chance
Should've been said differently then because for the most part everything was fair and equal to all members. Mainly no multiples were allowed and Rajah confirmed that ECC went the extra mile yesterday or whenever upping their servers to avoid this. In the end their site/servers was still weak and all that madness happened, even on a "regular" day their site is slow, I called it on Twitter right before the drop that it would crash.
laugh.gif

Im a little upset i didnt get one but im just happy we NT as a community made the hat sell out within a full hour... doing that made it possible for future NT fitteds to b released.... Meth & Rajah Thanks for making this happen finally and When Ya DO make another run of fitteds KEEP THE PATCH AND MAKE SURE IT STAYS THE SAME SZ PLZZZZZZZ...

Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Item     Sku     Qty
NKETALK x eCapCity New Era Hat (BLACK w/ 10th Anniversary Side Patch w/ Kelly Green Underbill)-BLK-7 1/8

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not totally sure what happened last night...

I was at a lounge/bar in the city and in between drinking and enjoying myself I still managed to order my SIZE 8 on my phone and went about my night. it took 20 minutes of loading and then it crashed but some how I got my order to go thru. Thinking it would be cancelled but I just got my shipment confirmation. I got lucky

If anyone has a 7 3/8 hat size please let me know. I'm with ntguy willing to pay top $ for it.

Now I hope resellers come through.

Back
Top Bottom