*ALERT* STOP JACKING MY SWAG *ALERT* it's hip to be round!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I know, I know. The article just irks me. I think people are way too PC when it comes to the issue of being overweight. On a cultural level, articles like this seek to give a pass to people who think it's totally ok to carry themselves in a less than healthy or appealing way. Fat bastards.

I kinda feel you, but in the end you sound like the guy in your avy. He's not talking about the obese, just the jadakiss type cats and guys like me. I've got a gut and I'm 5'10 165. I'll admit that i'm out of shape but i'll be damned if you tell me i'm a reject or a slob. I'm just not in the gym like i was before the summer started. So I'm going to end this post by calling you a homosexual for your comments, as you seemto be really worried about having to deal with people who don't have six packs and the impact of this satirical article.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

So I'm going to end this post by calling you a homosexual for your comments, as you seem to be really worried about having to deal with people who don't have six packs and the impact of this satirical article.
Yeah, that must be it. LOL

So I'm going to end this post by calling you a homosexual for your comments, as you seem to be really worried about having to deal with people who don't have six packs and the impact of this satirical article.
Yeah, that must be it. LOL

I'm glad we agree.

b9vfl4b63qj9hx8xeXE70WPEo1_r1_500.jpg

I know, I know. The article just irks me. I think people are way too PC when it comes to the issue of being overweight. On a cultural level, articles like this seek to give a pass to people who think it's totally ok to carry themselves in a less than healthy or appealing way. Fat bastards.

nah i agree with you

I kinda feel you, but in the end you sound like the guy in your avy. He's not talking about the obese, just the jadakiss type cats and guys like me. I've got a gut and I'm 5'10 165. I'll admit that i'm out of shape but i'll be damned if you tell me i'm a reject or a slob. I'm just not in the gym like i was before the summer started. So I'm going to end this post by calling you a homosexual for your comments, as you seem to be really worried about having to deal with people who don't have six packs and the impact of this satirical article.
jada dont wanna be like that, i think styles P is real focus on his diet/workout right now im sure kiss is takin notice

stopy bein lazy, a "gut" is not healthy. if youre in your 20s there is no reason why you shouldnt be in the best shape of your life either.

http://twitter.com/Therealstylesp

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I kinda feel you, but in the end you sound like the guy in your avy. He's not talking about the obese, just the jadakiss type cats and guys like me. I've got a gut and I'm 5'10 165. I'll admit that i'm out of shape but i'll be damned if you tell me i'm a reject or a slob. I'm just not in the gym like i was before the summer started. So I'm going to end this post by calling you a homosexual for your comments, as you seem to be really worried about having to deal with people who don't have six packs and the impact of this satirical article.
jada dont wanna be like that, i think styles P is real focus on his diet/workout right now im sure kiss is takin notice

stopy bein lazy, a "gut" is not healthy. if youre in your 20s there is no reason why you shouldnt be in the best shape of your life either.

http://twitter.com/Therealstylesp
9af367531bee78610ce496f10c4dff24eed4991d.jpg

Smh fat dudes thinkin' its cool to be fat..I mean.. I respect that..But nah...fat ftl

Back
Top Bottom