Alabama Heads?

yup yup i believe so eastdale mall is crap. are there any good malls in montgomery? i'm there a lot cause of family

^ nope
tired.gif

ahhhh nice it's about time. i've been saying to myself that i should open one up.
i didn't see anything about location or anything i might of missed it. they better carry large sizes
and by location i mean like street

i haven't heard anything about it though. maybe its been on the radio but i stopped listening to WEUP a longgggg time ago.
I'll be there for the grand opening

Its funny because I've emailed back and forth with dude a few times, and he refuses to drop exactly where the store is at. Like yo, we'll all knoweventually so why be all exclusive? It would make more sense to get the word out ASAP, seeing that you're opening in less than 2 weeks.

dang so he's trynna be sneaky with it. if you ever find out be sure to post here, and i'll do the same.

I mean I understand maybe not wanting to let folks know until the store is finished, but whatever--its all good.

Dude is cool and the store should be dope. Definitely looking forward to it.

maybe i'm just mad excited but i'm requesting off of work just to go check it out lol
if he really wants a bang he should do like a party/grand opening thing later that night. try to keep it on the d/l though cause i guarantee all of huntsvillewill be there.
people at the Greenroom will be like ?#!#$????

trust me it wont just be huntsville...almost half of alabama will be camping out... but one question though.. i've seen like a lot of people walk around infakes... horrible ones too, like XIII with the stitching of XX3.. anyways, where do people buy those? there's a store that sells fakes in alabama? notgonna buy, but just interested, cause at troy university, lot of people walk with fakes..

yeahhhh i'm not sure if it's still open here but there was this store called Jays Unlimited and I'm pretty sure every pair they had in there wasfake

oh and i emailed dude and he said that they wont get their kicks till around August but they got tees, fitteds, and some watches now. still worth checking out

its a dude who sells them out his house here in bham dude was making
eek.gif
money around 05-06 but most people sell them on the streets here and the youngest i didnt know u went to troy my ex goes down there and a couple of homeboys godown there to

There are a ton of low key spots around Huntsville that sell fakes still, I'm sure. There HAS to be because I see way too many cats rockin' bootlegFusions. It used to be so bad that dudes in the mall were blatantly selling them, but they chilled out with that at some point. I think the spot in the mallwas "Magic Touch" when it was upstairs by Finishline.

magic touch is still around, they sell overpriced wacked out clothing now.
i spend way to much time in Madison Square Mall
eyes.gif

^ That mall is on the verge of collapse. I swing through there every now and then on Fridays after work to see if I can get some steals on some GR's there,and I promise every time I go another store is shut down.

And yeah, Magic Touch did move downstairs, now that I think about it. Did they go from selling legit gear to bootleg +!%*? Because at one point 3 or 4 yearsago, I remember buying LRG from them and it was the real deal. Now their window displays scream fake.

Back
Top Bottom