AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

You guys see this pair that ended a couple weeks ago [size 8.5]? Sold for $500 despite the "modifications"..

Yeah, I talked to the previous owner. The sticker seems like it was not removable!

He walked in a japanese trift shop and found them on a stool.

Yes.

On a stool.

Literally

Wow. That's a crazy find.

The modifications are a problem, however, on the positive side, the metallic collar and swoosh are in quite good condition.

^When I saw the pic I thought the owner had bad taste and put brown laces on them. Until I looked at it again, wow those are really green. That pair is like a war veteran hahaha.

When I first saw that pic I was thinking it was an OG Nike Big High. There were several college teams that rocked different colorways of the Big High. Then I see the wing logo on the side so then I see it was modified. The uppers are in great shape. That's too bad but history nonetheless.

To the top..Those wht/Green mets on the stool is PRICELESS..lol...so cool...Check me out on IG, always cool to put faces with to everyone
@MoneyMaddUSA
March Madness time...! Favorite colorway HANDS DOWN..!

Last edited:
Maybe you guys can help me. I asked a few people and they can't seem to see if these are legit or fake. These 1985 Black & White I's came into today from a fellow Instagramer I follow so getting my money back is no problem. Besides the height, more padding around the ankle collar, you can't determine the factory these were made. No og insoles or laces but one thing that made me believe they weren't real was the fact that the ankle support cushioning has crumbles but when I pinch down, it feels like two thin pieces of cardboard that's very flexible which is very unusual. I took some detailed photos so if someone can help determine these, it would be greatly appreciated. 

My 1985 Chicago I's for comparison.

It took me a while but the factory printed on the collar is 9 851101 ST-P. All my other pairs are BY/TY.

On another note, we should update the first page and have all factories listed for each shoe or some sort of list to help people out. 

Last edited:
Hi, dunksnice~

Thanks for your post, i have same pair as yours~

and i  also have same problem that my one is same color and same shape as yours

I have two pair of this color

Most obvious difference are the logo of insole and the wing logo not same as other OG~

Hope someone know the difference....

J

Hmm, I can't help you either dunksrnice dunksrnice !

I feel like ST-P 1s were more of an "L" shape if you know what I mean.

Also that collar is really padded. I don't know if that's common for ST-P's...

Maybe some other collectors will chime in and give us more info.

What do you guys use to restore the peeling black foam part of original 1's?

My black/red pair has no black left and the white/red/black pair is peeling like crazy.

Should I use paint? Paint marker? I want to make them look nice without killing the value of them.

Back
Top Bottom