AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

man some of these ones are crazy. i think there is are some 1's that not alot of people have seen or know about.

flipjays has a couple metallic 1's
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Just to add to the "wearing OG I's pictures," here are some of mine...

OG white/grey I's

black/red AJKO's (with pants)

white/metallic red OG I's
"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Phase :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM

Sole, Here are some more pics. I dont own the box but found a pic with it. This pair is not mine but is DS with box. As you can see, the box is the OG Jordan infant box with the locker like someone mentioned. They are also labeled Infantry on it. Below that is a pair of Nike winged Infant I's. Also go for a pretty penny nowadays. Same box, different color. I gained knowledge on these through a long time collector that is very reputable and smart in this subject area.
26497291qp6.jpg
66860256ep1.jpg

damn dingo that box is straight fire! thx for the pic. also back to my previous question was the black misdole pair sold for 40 Gs and the white midsole pair sold for 23 Gs?

Man, I have not seen pictures from Tomahawk Chop in years. That brings back some memories.

I can honestly say, this post is very reminiscent of NT in 2000-2002. I haven't seen this much info posted or discussed literally since Scones and Pat were here back in the day.

It almost brings a tear to my eye. :lol:
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

I've always thought that those Infant 1's were always awesome. Phouvieng has this badass picture of his relatives baby wearing infant I's with an adult size Jordan shirt.

Here's a picture with me (AJKO)'s, SoleSupreme & jdkilla69 (black/grey OG I's) from last year.

Last picture I have of me wearing OG I's.

Any word on those Infantry's actually being limited to 50 pairs & New York. I don't understand how I would have been able to obtain them so far away from New York and if the shoe was that limited how it got that far away from New York at retail prices. I'll snap some more pictures of them when they arrive here next week, but now that I know they're actually a collectors item I might flip them for something I could actually wear. I've got memorys of wearing my OG I's but not these, so no sentimental value whatsoever.

I still cannot conclude fully that, that is an AJ 1 and as well as it being limited to '50' some pairs. Does any one have a pic of the Jordan Infant Locker box tag from the side of the White/Red colorway?

Did you notice the difference in the soles of both these pairs???

21437653rk6.jpg

Here is a pair of White/Blk Proto's with a diff midsole.

Jermaine from my Information the other pic that you posted of the one that I posted,
These are 'Kentuky PE's'

This one was a look see sample to the pair that got released, as the same one I was wearing. (On the side note, nice pics of Mine and JD's pair Jermiane, I didn't know JD"s pair was restored, it was dark all around, you're flash really brought that out.)

Sample, White/ with Red sole and no Wings logo

Joe thanks for the info on those Chicago's, I didn't know all about them, they're creeping up in my Grail list as well, LOL.

And to a little different, here are some pics of the White/Sy Blue AJ 1's, Mens and Infant Pair.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Quote:
Did you notice the difference in the soles of both these pairs???
Soles on infant shoes tend to change as the size changes. That size is a 2 in the picture and my pair is a 4. As for the 50 pair thing NYC part, I received the info from someone I trust. How did it get so far away? Much more stranger things have happened in this hobby. There are hundreds of sneakers out there with a story behind it and no solid proof, but our job as collectors is to find it. Some facts/proof are just hard to obtain. Maybe when the guy in Mich. gets his pair, some more light will be shed.

Here's another sample with Nike Air on the wings logo. Notice the white outsole.

Also, these MJ PE's haven't been posted yet.

^^ Those might be the Nike Chicago's Phase...

Sole, I called up my guy right now and got some more info. They were not only sold in NYC, I was mistaken. They were only sold in a few shops in NYC and not too many shops across the U.S. They were not meant to be limited but it turned out that Nike only made a certain amount to sell and after they did sell, decided to stray away from the idea of making more. That would explain how the guy in Mich had a pair.

Thanks Mandingo for going through the trouble to figure that out. I'm waiting on a phone call from my Mom to let me know what size, and type of sole they have on them. As well as product numbers, to see if they match up to the pictures you posted.

Here's another OG I. Not sure of the story behind these, probably a PE.

http://photobucket.com

Quote:
^^ Those might be the Nike Chicago's Phase...

And a couple others!
notice from other chicagos posted and on the pic i posted from pg3 there are 2 different soles the shoe is made on.Grails!!
Sample with Tags,..Bananas!!4000th post is so SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~EDIT in not to waste my 4000th post~~~~
Another Question I have is how many colorways were made in Kids sizes? I have seen blk/red , wht/red, and wht/gry and others?

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

^^^OG's only Joe! Screw those sample retros!!! hehe

You should bust out a mini-collection post for your 4000th post. Just an idea...

:D
happy.gif

Got word from up in Michigan. My Infantry's are a size 7, with a flat sole with circles, and the same style and product number above. Soon as they get here I'll post up some pics.

This post is one of the finest i have seen in NT history..

ill contribute some pictures..

These are my 1985 jordan I's.. (which i regret selling and currently looking for a pair in a sz. 8-9 in almost any condition..)

6as5pn9.jpg

Btw im going to be in seattle for acouple of weeks and my uncle there has a pair of metalic blue original jordan I's and ill take pics of them once im there.. oh and on the side note, i been trying to get these for the longest time from him.. he said once i get out of highschool then i can get them.. YES ONE MORE YEAR!

So please anyone with a pair of 1985 or 1994 white/red/black jordan I's in a size 8-9 and willing to part with them i have tons of trades that you might be interested in.. so please hit me up on aim (ALDRICsSN).. if this helps this is my "retirement" shoe, im getting tired of looking for a pair now..

Quote:
Yeah Im 100% sure those are just a version made for Mike with the II sole. He needed the extra stubility and support the II sole provided after his return from his injury. I wish they were the Chicagos though. That would be amazing to see Mike in them.
Yea, thats what I was thinkng because the upper is very similar to the Chicago's. A major difference I do see is the lace loops at the bottom are smaller on the Chicagos. Joe, your 4,000th post is coming up. I'm waiting to see whats new...Mannchyld, when you get your pair, post it up. The more pics/info, the better.

Back
Top Bottom