Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
These major stores (Champs, FTA, FTL, HOH, FNL, Eastbay, etc.) all should have.

Trying to ask which ones will and which ones don't is ridiculous.

Although they are "limited" you still have a good shot at getting them to avoid paying resell prices.

|I

UPDATED RELEASE INFO FOR THE MOTORBOAT JONES 9.

29o4a4y.png

via SN.

We can breathe a little sigh of relief, December 1st is now the OFFICIAL RD according to jumpman23.com

Last edited:
The switch back to the original release date must be why NDC wouldn't have em on nov 3. Each release from this pack (besides the Kilroy GR) should be at the same locations the Montana's were, and just as limited.

I wanna know what caused the first date change. Had to be a release without a date that they wanted to do Dec 1. Maybe they didn't want photo blue sales to fall to the motorboats on nov 3rd? Either way that DB 9 will be revealed tomorrow, and will have a release date before the end of this year. So one more of these Saturdays is gonna have 2 shoes releases.

Interesting that JB is making these IX's (excluding the Kilroy's) so limited.

I guess that's one way to make people want them... :x

Jimmy Jazz won't have the Bentley Ellis' tonight at midnight or in the morning. I asked why they would have the Fontays and not these, but the 2 reps I talked to didn't know why. Maybe they are just going to get harder and harder to get with each release?

24 hours til DB 9 launch! Fingers crossed that they really do look similar to the Bin 23 9's (plus Mexican flag insert)!

Last edited:
This whole dog and pony show for some shoes is outta control, they are just making these limited because its a good chance a real GR would sit

i see why my closet is seeing more NSW boxes than JB boxes... Flight Ones easy, Speed Turfs easy, some JB gimmick pack 9s not so easy

This whole dog and pony show for some shoes is outta control, they are just making these limited because its a good chance a real GR would sit

i see why my closet is seeing more NSW boxes than JB boxes... Flight Ones easy, Speed Turfs easy, some JB gimmick pack 9s not so easy
It's ok man really it is.

Yeah the rep at JJ didn't know why they weren't getting them.  No other midnight releases that I know of...

passed on the McDonald 9's

years ago i would have copped

might try the phone in the morning
if i dont get these no loss

RSVP in NIKEPortland but no RSVP for NIKELAsVegas tommorow on the Crawfish 9's. Easy cop for me, rockin them with the RGIII jersey

[COLOR=#red]since im up i may get if i can ..should be a easy cop here i have a champs in my area that get every limited jb shoe[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom