Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I'm in the Rafael at my hoh they said they wil call ppl Tom how does it work the can pick whoever they want? If people are on here at Columbus hoh holla at me I will pay just so I can get my shoes I hate this raffle bs.

So all Niketowns(NikeNYC) are doing first come, first served on the Bentleys which is very weird. Makes me wonder how limited these will be. They did the RSVP for all the Kilroys and Montanas, so I'm not understanding why not for these
NT Portland did a RSVP, pretty loose it seemed like. I replied like 2 minutes late and still got them. 

NT Portland did a RSVP, pretty loose it seemed like. I replied like 2 minutes late and still got them. 

Did you type the #RSVP in your DM to them? I replied within a minute but didn't include the #RSVP but I did include the #Flight and I didn't get a response. I'm just wondering if that is why I didn't get picked.

Really playing the field with the Motorboats.

Hear my HOH getting about 15 pairs.

:smh:

Gotta get there EARLY I guess.

Sucks though because people camped a whole day for the Montana joints.

Every time I hear Motorboat Jones I think of this

"You wanna know how I got my name?"

Did you type the #RSVP in your DM to them? I replied within a minute but didn't include the #RSVP but I did include the #Flight and I didn't get a response. I'm just wondering if that is why I didn't get picked.
Yeah, that's one of their new things, you gotta have #RSVP. Knowing Portland, there'll be some flakes, so you'll get another shot to RSVP saturday I bet. 

I'm still confused if the bentleys will be on NDC or not, I know finishline won't have them, but only east bay and house of hoops are?

I'm still confused if the bentleys will be on NDC or not, I know finishline won't have them, but only east bay and house of hoops are?
Yes they are idk why dudes are on here lying talking about they're not. Nike just tweeted that the link will be live at 8am for the Bentley's on NDC.

Per nikestore.com's twitter, NDC will not receive any inventory of the motorboat's. They confirmed this, and the nov 3 release date. FNL online will not have the Bentley Ellis' nor the motorboat's.

Havent been keeping up with the thread so forgive me if this has been answered in the previous pages but..

Who is getting the Bentley Ellis' this weekend?

Is FNL getting 'em cause I got a $20 rewards card im trying to use. If they are, are they dropping them online or in store only? Thanks!
Is eastbay getting the Bentley Ellis and if so does anyone have the SKU ?

So the Bentley Ellis' going to be pretty much the same as the Fontay's? As far as how limited they are?

We will be releasing the Jordan Retro 9 Bentley Ellis shoes as of 10/27/12 at 8:00 AM ET. Please note they will be a very limited release. Once they appear on our website later today, you will be able to review them on the following link: http://bit.ly/Y3hUjt

And for an update on the Jordan Retro 9 Alter Ego Pack release information. We will be releasing the Calvin Bailey colorway as of 11/10/12 at 8:00 AM ET. Please note this will be a very limited release.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Is it me or is all this just crazy!! some stores are getting them, some stores are not, some sites are getting them, some sites are not (Footlocker/Finishline/Eastbay/Champs/Footaction/Nike) those are the sites that should have them 100%, but its more 3rd party stores getting them then the major shoe stores

alien.gif

We will be releasing the Jordan Retro 9 Bentley Ellis shoes as of 10/27/12 at 8:00 AM ET. Please note they will be a very limited release. Once they appear on our website later today, you will be able to review them on the following link: http://bit.ly/Y3hUjt
And for an update on the Jordan Retro 9 Alter Ego Pack release information. We will be releasing the Calvin Bailey colorway as of 11/10/12 at 8:00 AM ET. Please note this will be a very limited release.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth
So you guys won't be releasing the Motorboat Jones?

Back
Top Bottom