AJ XXX (30)

I feel like Nike is punishing people for neglecting their product for the past year or so. Adidas has the power now, and Nike isn't used to their competitors getting so much hype. Nike thrives on hype, so they decide to make products like these Cosmos 30s very limited. Their ideology is that when people are salty they missed on them, they will have the rationale to make things better with a consolation cop (which in this case are the other colorways of the 30s).

I'll eventually get these, but they're not a priority. I'm
Really trying to get a pair of solar Yeezy 2s

Nike thrives on hype, so they decide to make products like these Cosmos 30s very limited. Their ideology is that when people are salty they missed on them, they will have the rationale to make things better with a consolation cop (which in this case are the other colorways of the 30s).

Well, it doesn't work with me. I get pissed and don't buy anything at all. I go the opposite direction. It irritates me, especially when they knew people wanted these to release.

yeah, i'm kinda salty, but no longer fall for the hype is my motto. chit has gotta stop somewhere. my perverbial line in the sand has been drawn (shoulda been drawn with those damn gum 750s) :smh:

I feel like Nike is punishing people for neglecting their product for the past year or so. Adidas has the power now, and Nike isn't used to their competitors getting so much hype. Nike thrives on hype, so they decide to make products like these Cosmos 30s very limited. Their ideology is that when people are salty they missed on them, they will have the rationale to make things better with a consolation cop (which in this case are the other colorways of the 30s).

So you'll get them in 2021, maybe?

Nike isn't punishing anyone. They've always released limited product. It's just that all of Adidas boost products are limited. They release a little at a time. Nike doesn't produce as many new model Jordan's as they do retroes, because there's less demand.

And Quai's have never been a general release model. Maybe they will be like the N7 one day in which they keep growing, but until then it is what it is.

I like the XXX model, many people in this thread who want these don't even like the XXX's. So it would make sense for them not to produce many models. Even still most of us who like the XXX still have the attitude of waiting until they go on sale.

I routinely ship shoes from CA to NY and NEVER has it been over $21...sure, insurance varies but insurance would have to be in the range of $30k for it to cost $47. 'Normal' 7 Day shipping is not normal...Priority 2-3 day mail is normal and if you're shipping a pair of shoes like this (less than 5 lbs), it shouldn't be  more than $22 + insurance for a pair of shoes.

Back to the shoes at hand, though - I snagged a pair my size off ebay last night for $395 shipped. I just don't see these going down (like the photo reels). I almost bought a pair when they first popped up a couple of weeks ago but figured I'd give them a shot around EU release...obviously no luck. These seem to be in MUCH higher demand than the photo reels and photo reels are pushing nearly double that amount a year later...

Come tell that to my usps office in Blythewood, SC then. Lol. Tried priority flat rate, but the shoes wouldn't fit the box.

Come tell that to my usps office in Blythewood, SC then. Lol. Tried priority flat rate, but the shoes wouldn't fit the box.

If your going in to pay for the shipping/label. You already lost b...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my urge for these is waining, after all the ridiculous replies to my offer of $400 shipped! I think I'm going to lay back and wait. I can buy 3-4 pairs of shoes I really want (Penny's Zoom Flight 96 Olympics, which I never had back in he day, Zoom Spiridons, when they release, and I never had them, and even the Penny 2 All-Star, now $99 at my local HOH) for the price of the Cosmos.

I'm not saying that I won't get them, but I'm not going to jump in too quickly now. I'll wait it out and see. If I don't find them at the right price, so be it.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for their opinion and stance on paying resell. I'm going to pass on resale pricing. 300-400 is just way too much for a pair of shoes.

Thanks to all for their opinion and stance on paying resell. I'm going to pass on resale pricing. 300-400 is just way too much for a pair of shoes.

Way to be strong buddy. My cap is $300, and I reached that with the Air Pressure that released earlier this year, as it was the 1st time (& probably last time) they released, & I never had them when I was younger.

For these, I can't get myself to go forward at the prices sellers are asking for.

For a person who hates resell, a $100 is about my limit over retail. To pay double or triple or even more, never that!

If there are shoes I really want, I've paid resell. However, Cosmos aren't too far off from black 30s, so I'd rather get those for $150 instead of Cosmos for $400+.

I wanted XXX cosmos to hoop in , i think it would look cool on court.

I havent copped a xxx yet since i like the XX9s  better (have 3  pairs of those) as performance shoes.

Wouldnt mind paying 50+$ over retail , but there is no way im spending 400$+ to hoop. 

Back
Top Bottom