AJ XXX (30)

I might be wrong but I don't think SNKRS notifies you unless it's a shoe you specifically ask to notify you for, or it's a restock with multiple options.

They could have chosen to notify us, and probably should have, but there's no setting anyone missed if you already have notifications enabled.
If you follow a style i.e. Jordan Brand, KD, etc.,  it will notify you a shoe is loaded and or available.  This was first and only shoe that I can recall that went up for sale with no notice or alert from SNKRS that it was live for purchase. White OVO 10 was unannounced, however SNKRS alerted when it went live.  For this shoe you either had to know ahead of time or have the SNKRS discover screen open when it went live.  J23app alerted most people.

They do a draw for those mass produced Gym Red 12s and they do people dirty by just dropping these limited Cosmo's XXX's while people are asleep. :smh:

Last edited:
Missed out but I ain't trippin.
The other releases are dropping in price so I'll snatch a pair at some point for the collection.

Guys do you think that there is still chance to cop these for retail? I still hope that someone will return them or cancel order. What is your opinion? 

^^ :lol: no one is canceling these when they're guaranteed to double their money. ppl didn't want these to rock, but i did. i don't like 30s, but i think these are dope. on another note, my FA plug was supposed to get these, but he was already anticipating a possible late shipment, he said. hopefully they get them. so folks near certain FAs that usually get all the releases be sure to stay woke...

:nerd:

Possible trade?
^^
laugh.gif
no one is canceling these when they're guaranteed to double their money. ppl didn't want these to rock, but i did. i don't like 30s, but i think these are dope. on another note, my FA plug was supposed to get these, but he was already anticipating a possible late shipment, he said. hopefully they get them. so folks near certain FAs that usually get all the releases be sure to stay woke...

nerd.gif

i dm'd nike's twitter account twice and never get any response.so i thought they would release it. set my alarm at 0655 and waited. and to my surprise. was able to cop. hope it wont get cancelled :smile:

i dm'd nike's twitter account twice and never get any response.so i thought they would release it. set my alarm at 0655 and waited. and to my surprise. was able to cop. hope it wont get cancelled
smile.gif
I was trying to dm them too. No response so far. I was wondering if they are releasing them on NIKE SLOVAKIA. Since it is EU. They did not release.

Damn I had kept checking SNKRS throughout the week and they never put it up. Had no idea they were dropping today. Really sucks.

I'm salty after that post with the Photo Reels and Quai 54. Like aesthetically, the XX9 and XXX were lukewarm. And they decided to make the best shoe of each line ultra limited.

I'm not paying $500 for these. Like someone said, with the amount of shoes I have, I won't be upset or care about Nikes shenanigans anymore.

Back
Top Bottom