Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Thank you to everybody that answered on the "carbon plate" issue.

Bro, Thanks for the pics!!

I just want to say that I love this shoes, no matter the bubble -which looks Ok to me, and gets less damage than the OG's when balling-, the aesthetics and"synthetics"
wink.gif
and Ill try to get a 4th pair!!

OMG!!! i just got the shoes!!!
im peeing my pants right now!!!!!! LOL
damn man these shoes bring back the good ol times!!!!!! times when i couldnt get them (choose the XI lows IE)
nostagic shoes x 100!!!!!!
im one that seldom buy kicks for retail or on drop date but these are def. worth it (mind you i did get them 1-2 weeks after but you get the idea)
i dont care for those of you who are saying they are hitting clearance and getting them when they hit outlet blah blah for those of you that understand what imsaying, thats whats up!!!
and when they do, better for me so i can stock up!!!!

quality can be better but im impressed overall!

p.s. i think the CF on these are legit.

Got mine last week at footlocker 50% off!!! HA!!!!!!!!

Got the 5 / 18 pack too for half off if that matters

Actually they had a sale going on for all the old packs that they had left were 50% off, I added on the Penny's and when I looked at the reciept...Boom70.00 bucks for em...YES!!!!!

I copped the blacks, the whites look better than I thought. I'll cop the whites too I just don't want to pay retail for them.

I kno the question has been asked a few times already....so to answer...no...they haven't drop in nyc yet....maybe this weekend...but not yet

Originally Posted by Jordanhead3387

how do these shoes fit? i normally wear a 10.5~11 and i'm thinking about getting these in 10.5..

I'm the same way and I went with the 11. I'm glad I went with that because they fit perfectly. If I would've went with the 10.5 my toeswould've been crushed.

Man, I've worn my black pair about ten times since I've gotten them, which I think is insane, but I love these shoes so much. I have another pair onice, but I can't help but think about buying one more pair just in case. Sort of makes me feel greedy, but the Air Penny II is serious business.

I believe stores will get the same amt as the blk pair...they both are gr's so the whts should be in the same stores at the same quantities...and I made myrounds...didn't see them yet...but I think I saw them in a store for 105....only had a sz 10 or 9....don't really remember

hmm i wonder how much my DS white/royal OGs with box (sz. 9.5) are worth these days? I really want those to retro!!!

I thought I was going to pass on the white pair, but the more I see them, the more I think I'm going to pick them up.

Im telling ya...put those whites on your feet - and you will say

WHITE PENNYS . . . > > > . . . BLACK PENNYS

ive said it before and i will say it again. In my opinion the white pair is positively better than the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom