Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

i thought white and black drop in jan ? so there coming this month ? damn i need the whites, the eggplants, and the pippens i refuse to sleep on these. im donewith jordans untill next year to cop abunch of old stuff.

and i needed a new pair of pradas.........awww nike u keep gettin me man lol. must cop, are they in footlockers in NYC already?

Blk/reds drop in jan...the blk/blu are still are all over in nyc so like stated earlier it depends on where u stay... other major markets may still have a lotof pairs left

im a just wait til the whites go on sale for F&F or the outlets... they just too plain for me to cop at retail... still clean tho...

can someone please answer this question, I have tried to do a stock locator with footlocker with no luck, they claim it was just a footaction release. Iknow that is not true, is there ANYBODY out there that can help me do a stock locator? I have been trying to do one since the release date on 9/27 and theyare still unavailable. I have posted this question in multiple threads and for some reason it keeps getting erased. Please keep this question on board untilI get a answer thanks in advance...

Lynchpin where are you doin ya stock locator? Are there any other stores in ya area that sells kicks? Cuz if so they got it...but go to ya local footlocker andtell them to check nyc stores...bunch of pairs out here...also do u have the right sku#?

jumpman247 wrote:
I NEED THESE.

No shoe has ever made me feel the way these make me feel.

You took the worlds right outta my mouth. I've been waiting for these joints to come out for a long time. Especially the black/varsity royal colorway, theygive flashback from the 2nd grade. Both colorways will be copped for sure
pimp.gif

sylvester mcgrizzly, i have the sku number in the stock locator book. the system still says the shoe is unavailable. i am ordering from a footlocker storeand they told me they can not check nyc area stores, i really have no idea what to do from here.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Man, I've worn my black pair about ten times since I've gotten them, which I think is insane, but I love these shoes so much. I have another pair on ice, but I can't help but think about buying one more pair just in case. Sort of makes me feel greedy, but the Air Penny II is serious business.
That's the way i feel about these shoes..i broke 'em out the day after the release to go to work and i have worn 'em at least a dozentimes..comfortable and durable shoe..i am callin it my winter shoe as i did the godzillas when they dropped last year..

Back
Top Bottom