Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

ebay - no not my speed too much to go wrong.
footlocker - yes, gift card and discount sounds more like my speed thanks anyway

Where you located at man? But they are available now to order about two weeks now that its been up, ive ordered a size 8, 9.5, 11.5 and a 13 this past week. Just have them try again, get the sku from the sneaker finder magazine.

If they sayin they can't check ny stores that bull cuz the store I went to for my pip's didn't have them and they located them in an ot store. Sothey can do it...where r u located? Pm me...I will see if I can help

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I can do without these.Im happy with my black pair.

pimp.gif

Eastbay just sent out my whites yesterday, they should arrive 11/4. Damn, that's a long time IMO, I want these already!!

Originally Posted by pennyfan757
Man, now I want to rock mine tomorrow. Too bad it's muddy and snowy and utterly crappy. Love that pic man! Got to love the 3M!

Stop the presses....is Penny wearing Jordan IX's in that poster?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wowza!

half size up or you'll end up making a hole on the toe area of the shoe...AND TRUST ME I KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE..AND I POSTED THIS MANY TIMES

Alot of retail managers I know don't have high hopes for the whites. All my spots said they're gonna charge 100.00, maybe lower. NYC, expect the whitesto surface at your spots over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom