Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

i was watching the Oregon game last night and i saw some of the players wearing the air max JR's..they were a silver and volt colorway..they looked pretty nice
edit: or they could have been the air swingman remix 2s...either way they looked nice

i was watching the Oregon game last night and i saw some of the players wearing the air max JR's..they were a silver and volt colorway..they looked pretty nice
edit: or they could have been the air swingman remix 2s...either way they looked nice

Those uniforms last night were dope. Even better, my Tigers beat the feathers off of them.

Those uniforms last night were dope. Even better, my Tigers beat the feathers off of them.

cmon...someone on here had to have got the grey/turquoise colorway.. pics!!!!!!
smile.gif

Did the orange and grey sell out on eastbay?  I saw the timer before midnight but didn't see them when I got home from work.

Did the orange and grey sell out on eastbay?  I saw the timer before midnight but didn't see them when I got home from work.

I want to like this shoe, but I just cant.
Griffeys my fav. Player of all time. I love his kicks but these hybrids man..... No.

Griffeys my fav. Player of all time. I love his kicks but these hybrids man..... No.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I thought the same thing but when I saw them again at the Nike Employe store and couldn't pass on the emeralds for $85. Now that I have them and actually hold them and wear them in my home, they are too sweet.

Any news on the all black pair with the white swoosh. Those are the everyday kick I've been waiting forever on! Ever since I got these (and in love with them) I really want to get the black/red pair too and save them for a rainy day.

EDIT: Oct for the black/white pair.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I thought the same thing but when I saw them again at the Nike Employe store and couldn't pass on the emeralds for $85. Now that I have them and actually hold them and wear them in my home, they are too sweet.

Any news on the all black pair with the white swoosh. Those are the everyday kick I've been waiting forever on! Ever since I got these (and in love with them) I really want to get the black/red pair too and save them for a rainy day.

EDIT: Oct for the black/white pair.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I really want to get the black/red pair too and save them for a rainy day.

I love the black and reds. I wear them sparingly, but they look so damn mean I can't help myself sometimes. I'm definitely going to double up on the emeralds and black/reds when the time is right.

Those black and whites will probably be the last new colorway I get unless they come out with another nice dark based or winter looking one.

Burgundy? Olive?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I really want to get the black/red pair too and save them for a rainy day.

I love the black and reds. I wear them sparingly, but they look so damn mean I can't help myself sometimes. I'm definitely going to double up on the emeralds and black/reds when the time is right.

Those black and whites will probably be the last new colorway I get unless they come out with another nice dark based or winter looking one.

Burgundy? Olive?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom