1654620354311.jpeg
1654620373023.jpeg
1654620390228.jpeg
1654620421772.jpeg
1654620451609.jpeg
1654620468176.jpeg
1654620485019.jpeg
This looks like some SpongeBob s#it

I'm really not rocking with the lows. On another note, I just bought a 2nd pair of the highs today. It's a c/w I haven't seen posted in here yet and, TO ME, it's the best c/w I've seen so far in this model. The highs are where it's at. I can't wait to see them in person. Will obviously post once they arrive.

😈

I'm really not rocking with the lows. On another note, I just bought a 2nd pair of the highs today. It's a c/w I haven't seen posted in here yet and, TO ME, it's the best c/w I've seen so far in this model. The highs are where it's at. I can't wait to see them in person. Will obviously post once they arrive.

😈
I’m not feeling the lows either. The high looks better to me.

😈

What's with the suspense :lol:

Welp, sad day. Had to get a return label for my RUIs. I wore them tonight for about an hour to my son's award ceremony and my toes were damn near numb. They're so unique. I like them so much I'll probably pay resale fir a sz 12, which sucks. 😥

Yep. I'm keeping mine but I already ran through the highs and the lows (literally) of this shoe. The Ruis (along with the 8s) are just collectors items for me now. I'm glad the resale seems to be low (last I checked) and you should be able to get your 12 for not much over retail. I think when I looked at my size in the 8s (bigger than yours) it was like $275 on sx. Which is great for a shoe that cost $225 retail. And I just checked my size in the 36s and the Rui was $221! That's great for folks who want to grab em. Maybe these stupid only-buy-to-resell people have finally moved off shoes to something else.

Does anyone have any clarity on the PF fit?

So far I have the First Lights and the Infrareds. Im usually an 11 but I’ve had to wear an 11.5 in the 36s and still get a little bit of rub on the pinky toe but overall love them. My outdoor league starts soon so I was thinking about getting a pair of the PF version with the XDR sole. I usually play outdoors in Nike Tennis shoes (currently zoom GP Turbos). Some people say the fit is more snug for performance while others say the opposite that it is wider and typically sold in Asia.

Does anyone have any clarity on the PF fit?

So far I have the First Lights and the Infrareds. Im usually an 11 but I’ve had to wear an 11.5 in the 36s and still get a little bit of rub on the pinky toe but overall love them. My outdoor league starts soon so I was thinking about getting a pair of the PF version with the XDR sole. I usually play outdoors in Nike Tennis shoes (currently zoom GP Turbos). Some people say the fit is more snug for performance while others say the opposite length same and slightly wider
Length same and slightly wider

Back
Top Bottom