Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

June 23rd

air-jordan-36-low-black-metallic-gold-white-dh0833-071-1.jpg

Last edited:
I shot around in the tan lows in a full size up. Already knew from trying them on the width was great. And they were too long. Confirmed after playing it just won’t work for me. Too much toe box space. I’m pretty annoyed they didn’t bother with a 13.5 or even make PF available here. I really think they made the width a full size small and the length TTS. So going up a size the width was perfect and length didn’t work 😂 smh.

Side note, I went to the mall for the first time in ages… saw Infrared mids on sale for 149 at Champs, display was a 10.5. They also had the infrared lows sitting and saw the green mids at HOH

I shot around in the tan lows in a full size up. Already knew from trying them on the width was great. And they were too long. Confirmed after playing it just won’t work for me. Too much toe box space. I’m pretty annoyed they didn’t bother with a 13.5 or even make PF available here. I really think they made the width a full size small and the length TTS. So going up a size the width was perfect and length didn’t work 😂 smh.

Side note, I went to the mall for the first time in ages… saw Infrared mids on sale for 149 at Champs, display was a 10.5. They also had the infrared lows sitting and saw the green mids at HOH
Id be game for a pair of Infrared mids at disco.
Local stores dont get any of the latest models unfortunately.

Nike dropping three colorways featuring a lot of purple and orange is a scumbag move. At least those Year of the Tigers have a couple other colors in there to differentiate them a little bit.
I really wish the toe box was a different color but I guess I save money this way lol

If you have wide, flat feet you basically need to go up a full size, which is pretty crazy.
🤦🏾‍♂️

that's what im thinking. there would be too much dead space for hooping for people going up a full size to accommodate for the width and the eclipse plate would feel out of place (35s to me). its not that serious so if you can get by definitely get them.

Back
Top Bottom