Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Does this guy do anything other than eat? Ruffles, tacos, when will it stop?

1655328038589.gif

I swear Jayson Tatum himself is all about gimmicks or shticks, and it's annoying, just gets under my skin.

Besides having crappy gimmick shoes designed for him, there's a litany of histrionics he does like his ritual of tugging on one of his ears right before tip-off, growing out his hair and beard, texting a deceased Kobe Bryant's phone and wearing corny outfits. I swear he's just always starving for attention.

Hella excuses in that post. :lol:

FFEE6892-FA45-4BCD-B0D9-09697F394A2E.jpeg

Dawg was doo doo in the Finals. Dont matter what he did in the last 3 series.
The kobe jokes are wrong, but that’s the current state of social media and the strive for post interaction, just rather be negative about someone’s failures than positive about the winners.

Hey he had an off series, never denied that, and is getting a ton of flack. Trust me, wish he didn’t. Wasn’t making excuses. Moving on

I swear Jayson Tatum himself is all about gimmicks or shticks, and it's annoying, just gets under my skin.

Besides having crappy gimmick shoes designed for him, there's a litany of histrionics he does like his ritual of tugging on one of his ears right before tip-off, growing out his hair and beard, texting a deceased Kobe Bryant's phone and wearing corny outfits. I swear he's just always starving for attention.
Surprised you didn’t critique him for being a good dad and spending time with his son

Yezzer. Most of the time when they first put up a listing it has sizes to 11. Sometimes 12. Then a few days later check back for the 13. Some listings go right up with the 13s available. And some seemingly never have a 13. But for nike bball shoes in my experience it's listing - sizes up to 11 or so, then some time later whether it's 12 hours or a couple days, a couple size 13s may pop up.
Good to know! I checked all of the 36’s and seemed like only a few had 13 listed, which are sold out now. I’ll keep an eye out. Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom