Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Turnover 36s inspired by his love of turning the ball over. I thought Tatum was gonna take that leap in the finals but the kid has been choking worse than Bron when he let Barea, JT, and past prime Kidd put the clamps on him in the finals.
game 6 tonight. wasn't basically everyone saying this will go 7?

easy for you to make that comment after he's carried the team through two 7 game series back to back and going up against 3-time champions and 10 year vets at 24 years old.
Hell of a playoff run, and it's not over, they were down 3-2 to the bucks. but see:

Screenshot_20220616-095348_Chrome.jpg
Unlike the Rui’s not a NDC exclusive. These sit for a while on NDC or are they gone asap? Not feeling the colorway, but it’s getting near the end of the 36 run and it’s not translucent on the outsole. So I’m interested.

Any idea on a release date on that tiger colorway?

easy for you to make that comment after he's carried the team through two 7 game series back to back and going up against 3-time champions and 10 year vets at 24 years old.
Hell of a playoff run, and it's not over, they were down 3-2 to the bucks. but see:

He's carried the team?

Ummmm, Brown, Horford, Smart and Williams?

Dude knock it off with this corny bs. I've been rooting for the Celtics, Tatum in particular, since they put out the nets. Mans has been terrible in the finals. What he did before is of no relevance to me to this series. As of this series he's been terrible and honestly he's been pretty reckless with the ball since the bucks series. Most of these turnovers aren't even because of defense, him and Jaylen both seem to just be very reckless. This is his 5th or 6th year, dudes a vet regardless of how olde he is. Jaylen is damn near the same age and playing 100x better so go take that weak ahh age excuse to Reddit with the casuals. Tatum is my mans but he's been absolutely terrible this finals.

I played hard for 2 hours in my 36 low yesterday and I'm happy to report absolutely zero issues.

Shoes were great from the get go in my experience, no toe issues, no heel splippage, no pain or anything.

Truly awesome on every level and every time I wear any of my 36 on court, I am absolutely amazed, wow!

Unlike the Rui’s not a NDC exclusive. These sit for a while on NDC or are they gone asap? Not feeling the colorway, but it’s getting near the end of the 36 run and it’s not translucent on the outsole. So I’m interested.

Any idea on a release date on that tiger colorway?
Taco Jays probably won’t sell out like the Ruis, also you might see these in the outlets like the 35 Dynasties>D

I played hard for 2 hours in my 36 low yesterday and I'm happy to report absolutely zero issues.

Shoes were great from the get go in my experience, no toe issues, no heel splippage, no pain or anything.

Truly awesome on every level and every time I wear any of my 36 on court, I am absolutely amazed, wow!

I'm guessing you were and I were lucky because my experience was exactly the same!

Another terrible Tatum game..

Hello? Wanna post anymore irrelevant stats that have nothing to do with this finals?

5ENwvsW.png

Back
Top Bottom