Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

He's carried the team?

Ummmm, Brown, Horford, Smart and Williams?
you're right. "led" the team is a better way to say it. Horford was amazing, had alot of fight last night too.
Hello? Wanna post anymore irrelevant stats that have nothing to do with this finals?
was just giving some context to the entirety of the playoff run. Hell of a season, great turnaround, didn't run from anyone, beat BK/KD, MIL/Giannis, Jimmy/Heat, and fell short in the finals.

Get Tatum a proper offseason, he's been going hard since the bubble, the Olympic team, covid year with covid, tons of minutes played, and 7 games series, get a bench, ballhandler, etc.
24yo, Jordan won his first ring at what 27/28? Curry hadn't been in the playoffs yet at 24. On and on. Not mentioning GSW highest payroll in history, smart/brown turnovers too, crazy outrebounding numbers in finals, blah blah. Fun season. Painful because close going 3-1 and felt like the TO's/REB's gave GSW a ton of opps.

Opening 2023 NBA Title odd per betonline_ag
GSW 9/2 BOS 13/2 LAC/MIL 15/2 BKN 8/1 PHX 9/1
GSW opened last season at 8/1 Boston opened last season at 33/1

still passing on Taco Jays unless disco. Really regret not grabbing orewood lows

The website was acting bonkers earlier, but I was able to get through via another browser, and not being signed into my DSG account. Already got charged & confirmation email.
Oh that’s good to know, I’m just gonna wait for NDC on the 21st so I can get some cash back with it, also not giving up on seeing these on the outlets like the 35 Dynasties did

Does id4 shoes on eBay ever have a size 13? (for the PF versions)

Yezzer. Most of the time when they first put up a listing it has sizes to 11. Sometimes 12. Then a few days later check back for the 13. Some listings go right up with the 13s available. And some seemingly never have a 13. But for nike bball shoes in my experience it's listing - sizes up to 11 or so, then some time later whether it's 12 hours or a couple days, a couple size 13s may pop up.

Because all the releases are messed up and Nike wants to move inventory. Case in point, Nike released PG5s after the 6s dropped and they have the purple KD14s dropping the same week as the KD15s.
Hell if thats the case may actually get a couple more Mids outside the Italian ices and Double Decker taco Supremes.

you're right. "led" the team is a better way to say it. Horford was amazing, had alot of fight last night too.

was just giving some context to the entirety of the playoff run. Hell of a season, great turnaround, didn't run from anyone, beat BK/KD, MIL/Giannis, Jimmy/Heat, and fell short in the finals.

Get Tatum a proper offseason, he's been going hard since the bubble, the Olympic team, covid year with covid, tons of minutes played, and 7 games series, get a bench, ballhandler, etc.
24yo, Jordan won his first ring at what 27/28? Curry hadn't been in the playoffs yet at 24. On and on. Not mentioning GSW highest payroll in history, smart/brown turnovers too, crazy outrebounding numbers in finals, blah blah. Fun season. Painful because close going 3-1 and felt like the TO's/REB's gave GSW a ton of opps.

Opening 2023 NBA Title odd per betonline_ag
GSW 9/2 BOS 13/2 LAC/MIL 15/2 BKN 8/1 PHX 9/1
GSW opened last season at 8/1 Boston opened last season at 33/1

still passing on Taco Jays unless disco. Really regret not grabbing orewood lows

Hella excuses in that post. :lol:

FFEE6892-FA45-4BCD-B0D9-09697F394A2E.jpeg

Dawg was doo doo in the Finals. Dont matter what he did in the last 3 series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom