AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Wow. There’s gonna be even more fire colorway PE pairs of these than the 34s it’s looking like :nthat::smokin

I don't expect any of them to release, unless that white/red/gold pair is the clots. Which looking at the colorway, that might be them:

" Sepia Stone/Metallic Gold-Desert Sand "

Can't even get excited though, so they'll probably be unobtainium like the rest of this ****. I'd grab the Dynasties but of course I wear the ******* $310 size. smh.

I don't expect any of them to release, unless that white/red/gold pair is the clots. Which looking at the colorway, that might be them:

" Sepia Stone/Metallic Gold-Desert Sand "

Can't even get excited though, so they'll probably be unobtainium like the rest of this ****. I'd grab the Dynasties but of course I wear the ****ing $310 size. smh.
Clot’s better be better than that.

Clot’s better be better than that.

Yeah looking at it again, these have red in them and there's nothing in the colorway name about that, it seems.

I hope yalls dynasties ship. I'm used to not being able to get my size but I just hope people with normal people sized feet get theirs. Somebody holler at me if you see that $310 drop to a reasonable price like $210

I paid $180 On the 35. No tax.
Damn howd you get tax free? Paid for the 3-4 BDay shipping as well which pushed it up.
https___hypebeast.png
Heres a rough draft of what i plan to do with the Dynasties so as long as the order sticks.

From pg.77

This is funny i love it when people can't keep my name out they 👄

X2

Somebody still on my (squirrels food)'s I C...

Anyways, Back to regular scheduled programming, so far so good with these colorways JB 👏...

I’ll need this done if it works out well. It’ll ease the pain of not getting bruce Lee protros.
LOL pretty much exactly why ill be doing them this way. Fortunately ive got the OGs so not even gonna waste effort trying to snatch a pair of the protros.
Likely done in general shooting for Kobes unless finding a pair second hand down the line on the bay. Every drop SNKRS always has something go wrong with it. On the Warriors they dropped my address of all things...like how the **** am i logged in without an address? lol

Back
Top Bottom