AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I'd be getting the jubilees instead. The adapt for me seems like a hard sell. It needs to really love my feet to even consider it. If it's a brick, then it's not even a discussion.

yea I was thinking in terms of tinker taking a long break from the sig to develop the 1st adapt signature jordan, since we know he’s not doing the 36, and haven’t heard if Tate is moving forward after the 36. I was speculating tinker would come back and the 37 would be self lacing. Never know!

For the first time in ~15 years, the Air Jordan to really invoke that Mike-and-Spike, showing-off-the-new-signature-model-in-an-issue-of-Slam-during-class golden era of the brand has to be the DNA XXXV w/ the white outsole.

yea I was thinking in terms of tinker taking a long break from the sig to develop the 1st adapt signature jordan, since we know he’s not doing the 36, and haven’t heard if Tate is moving forward after the 36. I was speculating tinker would come back and the 37 would be self lacing. Never know!
My only concern with this self lacing stuff is it follows the same lacing mechanism as that of the fast-fit , boa, or any other similarly tightening lace. Thin cords and equal tight adjustment from the front to the ankle gives that squeeze feeling that I find uncomfortable. Since our feet's symmetry isn't really made to be shaped like that and the reason why certain areas of the shoe we kept the laces loose or tight. So I'm skeptic.

The 32 and 34 for me were fine, I felt the 33 were more gimmicky than real functional. It even looked lame, sorry.

The 34 silhouette is great but the materials suck. The collar also could have lost that piping running up and standing at the Front. 32 and 33 were both trash.

Just pulled the trigger on the DNAs this morining, couldn't resist that 20% off NDC coupon. Also I'm a sucker for those Bulls "Home" cw:lol:

Man, really? It wouldn't work for me. It said "code sign-in was entered, but is not valid on this product." Just tried again and got the same thing.

Just pulled the trigger on the DNAs this morining, couldn't resist that 20% off NDC coupon. Also I'm a sucker for those Bulls "Home" cw:lol:
That perfect 90s/early 2000s feel, cant ever go wrong. Know youve got a winning cw when from that point going forward it literally became a fashion staple.
Crisp white little black splash of red.

Last edited:
Man, really? It wouldn't work for me. It said "code sign-in was entered, but is not valid on this product." Just tried again and got the same thing.
Sorry to hear that, there was an error message when I check out saying the code was invalid but I check out anyway and was still able to use the “SIGNIN” code, I was using the Nike app maybe that did the trick

Took a snapshot on my phone, I was also able to apply that Rakuten 4.5% cash back on these
3C674796-21B0-464B-BD32-FA4C89356ADD.jpeg

Sorry to hear that, there was an error message when I check out saying the code was invalid but I check out anyway and was still able to use the “SIGNIN” code, I was using the Nike app maybe that did the trick

I was using the Nike app lol. Oh well.

Sure it wasn't a birthday code that would automatically deduct the discount? It could be he put the signin code and thought that was the code that took the discount.

Really hope the DNAs sit for a week. I spent way too much money this week. Can’t justify pulling the trigger right now. If they sell out, then it wasn’t meant to be.
They will be around for way longer than a week. These are a GR and will probably be around until at least Christmas IMO.

I checked mine today. They are under the mandatory quarantine period. Making sure they are not displaying any symptoms of jordan fever.

Back
Top Bottom