Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Honestly, those look way better to me. I imagine you can blackout the Jumpman on the tongue using the same method? I don't like my Jordan shoes having obvious Jumpmans all over the place, and that Jumpman on the xx8 SEs is a bit big for my tastes.

I like both versjons of the Xmas' ... the blackened version is def nice you can still see the details if youre up close but if standing away its solid-like. ... but then again i loved the detailing of the original

I'm new to this thread..someone said they love these for balling. Anyone have experience balling in these?

I'm new to this thread..someone said they love these for balling. Anyone have experience balling in these?

Yeah. Responsive, springy cushion. Good fit and lockdown. Great traction. Good flexibility and court feel despite ample cushioning in forefoot. I've had knee pain with many recent shoes, but these and lebron X prevented it. These did it while being lighter and providing more flexibility/range of motion.

See Nightwing (Kicks on Court) and Kick Genius (on YouTube) performance tests/reviews for more details.

Yeah. Responsive, springy cushion. Good fit and lockdown. Great traction. Good flexibility and court feel despite ample cushioning in forefoot. I've had knee pain with many recent shoes, but these and lebron X prevented it. These did it while being lighter and providing more flexibility/range of motion.

See Nightwing (Kicks on Court) and Kick Genius (on YouTube) performance tests/reviews for more details.

thx man...appreciate the feedback. I've been balling in Kobe 8's but it's time to find some new shoes to throw into the rotation and saw people had listed these in their favorites lists

Last edited:
Yup, I got the notice too.  I have the Bred SEs coming from him in a couple days and I have Carbon XX8s coming today.  Not a bad haul this week.

ShoeJocky shipped .. now the wait ..
Mine has shipped as well.  

Kinda wishing I paid for the expedited shipping, but I can't act like I don't have other shoes to hoop in... 
laugh.gif

Mine has shipped as well.  

Kinda wishing I paid for the expedited shipping, but I can't act like I don't have other shoes to hoop in... :lol:
Yeah i sat at the checkout screen for a few minutes debating to spend the extra $6 cuz im all about saving what i can regardless if its $2 haha. But i thought bout it and if i bought off FNL like i was olanning with my WC thats $130 + thier $8.99 shipping it was the same price and id have them saturday or monday vs next thursday or friday

Theyre coming from NY so you east coast ppl will have them.soon also .. unless you live in the south where they on lock down. Its crazy down there. Took my mom 5.5 hours to get home from work and its a 30 min drive regularly

Last edited:
So what ones are finish line releasing this weekend? Breds and Volts?

Edit: thinking about Melos whoops :lol:

Last edited:
After my bad experiences with the 28SE (2 popped airbags and then a popped airbag on my second pair) I got a call from Nike appologizing because both times they didn't have any 28SE in stock to exchange. Not sure how difficult a release this will be because they offered to hold a pair for me to pick up Saturday. Going to give them a 3rd chance because they are that comfortable.

Soooo I'm extremely late to this thread. Any places still have the 'Christmas' version besides eBay?

After my bad experiences with the 28SE (2 popped airbags and then a popped airbag on my second pair) I got a call from Nike appologizing because both times they didn't have any 28SE in stock to exchange. Not sure how difficult a release this will be because they offered to hold a pair for me to pick up Saturday. Going to give them a 3rd chance because they are that comfortable.

3rd times a charm :D

Back
Top Bottom