Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I really hope these ASGs drop and are actually attainable at retail. After passing on some shrouded XX8s at the outlets, I'd really like to take a chance on these to play ball in.

The gym red pair is kinda clean :nerd:
What do they look like? Pic?

Air-Jordan-XX8-SE-Gym-Red-White-Wolf-Grey-1.jpg

The black/volts drop same day too.

I can't lie man, it feels so weird with no new flagship Jordan this year...my entire life I've seen and held and for my adult life purchased it. I guess the XX8/SEs will always hold a special place now. :nthat:

Did anyone get a tracking number from shoejocky other than just having the notifcation of them being shipped. I wanted to give it a couple days before i inquired about it.

That Red pair looks good 
smokin.gif
  I think I have enough pairs of mostly red hoop shoes though...

Man i thought that was a blue tint ice sole. Anyway these pics arent lookin as nice as i thought .. time will tell

I doubt they even ship with tracking when it's that much below retail including shipping.

I didn't expect a tracking number, but it would be nice.  Anyone have experience with shoejocky?

I doubt they even ship with tracking when it's that much below retail including shipping.

I didn't expect a tracking number, but it would be nice.  Anyone have experience with shoejocky?
I read in the description before ordering something about them not providing tracking, so I'm not too concerned.  Agreed that it would be nice.

I suppose since they don't purchase postage through eBay/PayPal that they would have to enter tracking manually for each order.  Just a thought

Yeah the description just says allow 5-7 days for shipping before contacting and that most of the time the courier site is behind on updating the location. To me that just sounds like if you havent got anything when you are tracking it. No biggie i guess but i do expect to recieve my shoes sooner than later since i paid $6 lol

Agreed def would have been nice. Is what it is. Heck of a deal

Mine came in from Shoejockey already, I don't think you guys have anything to worry about.  These are sharp!

What's your location?  East Coast?
West Michigan.  They were sent priority, though I only paid for free shipping.  I got them in one day.  Pretty impressed.  I wasn't expecting them for another day at the earliest.  Figured at least 2 more days.

West Michigan.  They were sent priority, though I only paid for free shipping.  I got them in one day.  Pretty impressed.  I wasn't expecting them for another day at the earliest.  Figured at least 2 more days.
Nice! If that's true to speed then I should expect mine today or tomorrow. I was thinking Saturday but either way is cool with me.

If you have the time and wouldn't mind could u snap a few more pics

Last edited:

Damn not bad at all!  Hoping mine have the same fate :smile:  I'm slightly further West than you though.

Thanks for posting this info -- the shoes definitely looking good too 
glasses.gif

I'm in Cali so probably a while for me.

I am HYPED to get these.  More than my first pair of Kobe VIII's.  I'm kinda off of that shoe after spraining the same ankle twice in them.

Can't wait to lace these up.  Might end up going after some more or a pair of Melos.

Back
Top Bottom