Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Anyone know anywhere the Christmas are available for around $150? Or anywhere that might be getting them soon? I'm looking for a 10/10.5. Someone posted that Nicekicks only had 11's left so I didn't bother calling them. 

Thanks for the input guys. repped. I tried them on with elite socks last night, laced them really tight, and jumped/cut around my apartment looking like an idiot.  There seemed to be little to know sliding, so hopefully the problem is fixed.  Just in case, I used this as an excuse to get some Lebron XI's (found KP's on ebay, and the guy will do retail cash meetup), and I'm deciding which color Superfly 2's to get.  It should result in a solid rotation for playing.

:rofl:

I always do that with my new kicks.

I use those same excuses to get new ones too. :lol: :smokin

You might want to wait on the super fly 2 POs dropping or can just get the regulars for cheaper now

Last edited:
roll.gif

I always do that with my new kicks.

I use those same excuses to get new ones too.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

You might want to wait on the super fly 2 POs dropping or can just get the regulars for cheaper now
haha NT is terrible for my bank account.  Good call on the POs. The pictures look like they have potential.  Any word on a release date? Depending on how the Lebrons work and how the XX8s do with elite socks, I could probably wait a bit for the POs.  If anything, the regular SF2 prices will probably drop even more once the POs release.  For now, I'm really excited to play in the XX8's again.  That unlocked zoom really is 
pimp.gif

I agree with holding off on the super flys. Those POs should come at any moment now ..

Haha I thought I was the only one that did that with new playing shoes. My 2 dogs were looking at me like I was a dumbass when I was jumping n stuff in the HDs that I bought :lol:

Anyone else getting impatient waitin on these blk/reds? The anticipation increased when I got my $20 WC in the mail yesterday

Last edited:
I am a little impatient... but like @Crazy EBW, I'm deciding between a pair of Melos and some SEs 
embarassed.gif

Feel like I would be dumb to pass up that dark grey pair, but the BHM and YOTH Melos are looking excellent

^ thanks. I just don't know why cp3 wouldn't have a pair released to the public if Melos are? But Ive yet to hear or see anything relating to cp3 BHM.

JS"

Why is everything releasing Feb. 1st?!  I wanted to get the dark grey, black/red SEs, and the black/red M10s and now the BHM M10s are releasing the same day...
mean.gif

I'm not too fond of the BHM Melos but the YOTH Melos are :smokin

Feb 1st I plan on getting the Blk/Reds & those BHM Lebrons.

Speaking of the SF2s I think the POversion looks excellente... But... If they dropped some ray ray pes I'd go bananas.... I've really liked all his + westbrook whites

The white Westbrook pair 
eek.gif
  I would cop x2 or 3 if possible and chill on performance shoes for a while if those released by some chance.  Just love that clean color scheme too much

Salty I missed the deal on nicekicks for my size in Xmas. I want to double up.
It's ok man.  Some people can't even find one pair.   You are lucky.  Although, it would be very nice to have two.  I waited at HOH on the release day and couldn't get my size.  Then I went to the Vegas HOH and couldn't find my size.  I think I got the last pair at Nicekicks though :smile:

Thought I might not be able to find the Xmas at all, but today I randomly went to the mall and checked out Finish Line and they happened to have them in my size. Lucky me lol

Last edited:
Finally got to play in my Xmas SE's last night, they all damn comfy! Can't wait to play in them again tonight to break them in a little more.

Just need to resist the urge to get the Chicago SE's now 8)

First time in the thread fellas so be easy on me. Anyone know where I can still find the xmas for retail? Really wanna try out the unlocked zoom on court but don't wanna go the super fly 2 or melo m10 route. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom