Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I don't know how much they really need to push it, I think most in the community of people who ball have either had first hand experience with it or have heard about it... It one of the most innovative things to happen in a ball shoes for quite sometime honestly... Most tech is just recycled but this actually is a whole new approach to cushioning systems and most are very pleased with the results.

^And it seems like a lot releasing that day, but it seems as though the SEs are releasing as some sort of pack.  I thought a college pack at first... w/ Syracuse, UNC, WF etc. but now I'm not so sure

All xx8's that have already released and are going to release are limited to an extent but if you're ready on release day you should have no problem copping

^And it seems like a lot releasing that day, but it seems as though the SEs are releasing as some sort of pack.  I thought a college pack at first... w/ Syracuse, UNC, WF etc. but now I'm not so sure

I never thought about that. Good call.

The lower price tag helps.  XX8's are in outlets for way less than retail, but they cost so much to begin with.

$150 is much more reasonable, but still pretty damn expensive for a lot of people.  I'd only pay that much if I was going to beat these things into the ground, which I probably will.

But these will be easy compared to something like Prelude Kobes and whatnot. 

Good call but i think more so along the lines of school that are JB sponsored. GTown UNC but then again the colors dnt add up lol

Might have to try these out.

And if my man iks mod says these are performance beasts then I gotta give em a go lol!

Might have to try these out.

And if my man iks mod says these are performance beasts then I gotta give em a go lol!
laugh.gif
  I know you would enjoy them fam!

Knowing how much you appreciate the best in performance shoe tech, you gotta give them a go

This might be my favorite shoe in 10 years seriously. I need to stock up as much as I can before I regret it. **** it I'm going IN on these until I get my hands on 29s.

This might be my favorite shoe in 10 years seriously. I need to stock up as much as I can before I regret it. **** it I'm going IN on these until I get my hands on 29s.
That's what I said about the Kobe 8 and stocked up on that. Then I said it again with the Lebron XI and stocked up on that. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
If the XIs didn't give me problems on my right forefoot I would be on that same boat too. I still love them to death.

Basically. They're always my go to shoe when I just want to lace and go. If I feel like getting to the gym warming up etc then I will wear something else, but XX8s have been a part of my 2-3 shoe rotation since Feb. I seriously don't think I can get tired of them.

absolutely, honestly there is no comparison. You really just need to experience it to understand. IMO flightplate is one of the best things to happen since sliced bread,

How does the zoom on the XX8s compare to the lebron Xs or XIs? Just as springy with more flex?

You're closer to the ground than the X, and with it being targeted in the heel and forefoot you really get that in those high impact areas depending on how you play.

The biggest thing is the heel to toe transition that sets them apart. Sided along with amazing traction the ride really is so different.

That's what I said about the Kobe 8 and stocked up on that. Then I said it again with the Lebron XI and stocked up on that. 
tongue.gif

Stopped doing that a while back.  I'm trying to keep my rotation down to 3 pairs max.  Kobe VIII's, these XX8 SE's and maybe CP3 VII's.

There will always be great performance shoes coming out later on.

^Crazy's explanation is better than mine. I'm biased because I'm smitten with the shoe ...impossible for me to be coherent when describing it :tongue:

Last edited:
ID a hyperdunk, which it would arrive early Feb or sit tight and cop that blk/red SE early Feb

Back
Top Bottom