Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

He was a Nike dude. He had some nice PEs with them too and seemed like that type of Kyrie/Harden guy to get awesome PEs all season so that's why the JB signing caught so many people off guard. He seems like he's been a good ambassador to the brand like Melo and CP have.

Those white ones are clean. Why can't Nike release that color instead of these childish camo and fruity colors?
sick.gif
I hate the fruity colors too!

Nike/JB has figured out the game though. They make all the fruity colored shoes, give them a nickname, and throw a limited tag on them so they sell at retail. Instead of making plain colored shoes and have them go on sale, they stop making them and give us the option to ID a pair for even more than retail. 

Its good business, but it sucks for us as the consumers. 

You're definitely right about the solid colors. I'm not holding much hope that they'll release as a GR, but I'm hoping they'll go on iD.

If they did it would probably be the first performance shoe I ID'd. I'm otw to ball right now and got the UNC camos with me to celebrate our victory last night. :D

Same here , I have only rarely used Id service but I would drop a significant chunk of change Id'ing quite a few pairs of these

There is a drawing for a pair of autographed westbrook pes for footlocker VIP... Just registered. Although I'm sure I won't get em really would be awesome seeing how much I love this shoe.

Anyways, just a heads up

Last edited:
Both FNL and FTL are pretty similar, but I ran into a shipping issue once with FNL because they said it takes longer to ship to an address that was not the same as the billing address, and then the order eventually got cancelled.  FNL site on release day gets frozen a lot too, but they are pretty accurate with the shoes that are available showing on the site.  FTL seems to just post all the sizes and you can't really tell what is available and what is not.

They may move quick due to limited availability. If you don't have to wait, don't.
I agree ... while im going to wait becase i kinda have to but if you dont have to then i suggest you get them asap.

SEs are not produced in high numbers and there are just enough people wanting pairs for them to sell out.

i usually ignore when ppl say things like this...

but if jordan were wearing these in his prime, during all-star weekend, the hype would be monumental. :x

jordan or no jordan, IMO this is one of the best bball shoes ever made. I hope the 29 continues to move in this direction and so on... There are times that a player makes a colorway work, just like the above stated. Unfortunately (or fortunately) however you want to look at it, these aren't really anyone in particular's sig shoe anymore although westbrook sports them the most, followed by sugar ray probably, but when you strip away all the BS... its just a great shoe. One of JB's best in a LONG LONG time... IMO

I agree with tatmantall on the previous post.  The 28 brought me back from the dead.  I had stopped paying attention to Jordans for a long time because I thought they became more fashion than tech.  I was first interested in Jordans as a kid because of the air pocket technology and the design of the shoe.  Now, I'm back on board because the innovation is back.

Back
Top Bottom