Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Call me crazy, for once I actually like jb's pack idea over nikes. Nike's is 100% garbage this year IMO

I completely agree. Not many will, but I'm just not sold on the Nike stuff this Christmas. The Kobe's have always been my favorites but they stick out like a sore thumb this year.

Ill have to evaluate this week what I want. :D

I agree as well. I think that the XX8 SE Xmas is better than the other JB or Nike ones. The Kobes are cool, but they don't seem super christmas to me. They look like they could have released at any time in the year and seemed normal...not that the Lebron XI snowflake graphic is much better.

Nike's xmas theme is trash this year .. honestly i think JBs is also if it werent for the XX8s saving the group.

Those super flys and cp3s are just flat out gross

The super fly is the weakest of the bunch IMO. Not because they're the super flys, but because the design doesn't have enough spark to it.

Are the soles on the xx8 SE clear? I can't quite tell.

JS"

Don't think so- White i believe- I am actually curious on the Melos- how they differ from xx8SE. Can do without CP3s and supeflys, but other two are intriguing. Definitely more inclined to grab xx8SE than Lebron or KD. Kobes, eh... not sure really yet. Haven't made up my mind on that.

CORRECTION

This detailed look at the Air Jordan XX8 SE, which will retail for $150, reveals a reflective silver toe foxing, multi-colored speckled midsoles, a translucent outsole, and much more to complete one of the best that Jordan Brand has had to offer in recent memory

Last edited:
Wish i could see them in person .. hopefully i can get a look when i take my xmas vacation back home

I'm new here, but a huge fan of the XX8 SE.  I haven't been into a Jordan this much since I was a kid, but the XX8 and XX8 SE is now my favorite shoe.  I have a few of them already.  Anyhow, this is a great forum.  I've really enjoyed it so far.  Lots of great info here.  Thanks to the contributors and mods.

On to the shoes... 

I really like the Christmas XX8 SE.  I know everyone has been looking for the solid colors to come out, but I'd rather have a dark base color with highlights that stand-out to make it different than all the other shoes I have.  It adds variety.  This version of the SE definitely fits the bill.  Looking forward to getting these.  Here's another pic I found that shows more of the front of the shoe.

air-jordan-xx8-se-christmas-0.jpg

nice find... really diggin em... hope these are slept on... cant imagine they wont be but never know.... I do wish the sole was white and not trans but ill get over it. Its not that i dont like the initial appearance of a trans sole... but they sure do get ugly fast... too bad THIS TECH can't be improved...

While im all for loud colors .. i think a lace swap on the xmas pair with black laces will good

Kinda feel the orange laces draws attention away from the upper, every time i look at the shoe i see the laces first lol

nice find... really diggin em... hope these are slept on... cant imagine they wont be but never know.... I do wish the sole was white and not trans but ill get over it. Its not that i dont like the initial appearance of a trans sole... but they sure do get ugly fast... too bad THIS TECH can't be improved...
I wonder if its truly translucent though. In the pic it just appears at that milk toe cap color the concords had cpl years ago. But on these more milky colored through out the sole.

^true it does look milky... reminds me of the sole on some of the regular XX8 ive seen but havent ever seen in person to know how they age.. if they do not yellow.... THEN BY ALL MEANS CARRY ON!!!!:D

While im all for loud colors .. i think a lace swap on the xmas pair with black laces will good

Kinda feel the orange laces draws attention away from the upper, every time i look at the shoe i see the laces first lol
You're right.  There isn't enough orange on the shoe to tie in the orange laces.  I think it would look great with grey laces.

Pass for me too. Hoping the solid grey that hasn't been shown yet are legit. Or try to find some of the navy blue camo.

Back
Top Bottom