Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

those plaid looking laces are kind of ugly IMO but I wont gripe too much, can always switch em with the solid ones that came with my camos. :smh:

how do these run size wise?? i am interested in the solid colors but they won't be in stores for you to try on.

I agree I can normally wear a 13 or a 14 but am a 13 in these. I do think they are just a hair longer than tts but not enough to make a huge difference. Reason I say that is my right foot is about half a size bigger than left and normally my big toe will just graze the end of the shoe at full extension on 13s but not the case with these. I prefer my shoes very tight that I play in , feel more secure, thus I go with the 13s but certain shoes my right toe slamming into the end is unbearable. I.e. The XI retros.... Hope this helps

to the guys who had to have had issues with the zoom bags popping. When you first gt the shoe did you break it in walking for a little while or did you just lace up and immediatly hit the court? The reason I ask is both pairs of SEs I have I noticed in the beginning that the flight plate seems pretty rigid and can feel a pop when I walk; however, after a few days of just walking around not doing anything crazy this went away as the plate became more flexible. Just wondering if the rigidity of the un broken in flight plate early on could be putting a large amount of force on the bags and causing the issue. Just a thought, not sure but have had zero problems with both pairs thus far and they are my favorite BBALL shoes to date which covers the 20+ years I have been playing.

I think I lucked into a pair of the Carolina camo from finishline.com. They had a one pair in a 13 which I added to my cart and used the coupon code 20HLDY100 for $20 off. I received a confirmation email from placing the order. Hopefully, I will get them shipped and they are not a defective pair someone returned. They still had a size 12 in the grey camo color. Here is the link. http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...sketball-shoes/_/A-19101?productId=prod732875

Last edited:
Got bad news. I did the exact same thing a couple weeks back with finishline. Got my shipping confirmation but no tracking. About 6 days later I got a cancelled email. I called to ***** and the support person said they must have had a pair available somewhere in a store at the moment i ordered but it must have been sold before it could be processed to ship. Sounds like bs but the reason didn't matter to me i was going to be pissed about not getting my shoes no matter what.

Damn that sucks. I want these basic cways to drop im ready to feel how nice these are

is the air bag popping rare like on the lebron Xs or does it happen to every other pair?

Last edited:
I got cancelled too from finishline.com. I did not get too excited as I figured I had a slim chance of them actually shipping, but it would have been a good Christmas present for myself. I guess I have to wait until February.

Really hoping these solid CWs some out. My UNCs are holding up fine and wouldn't mind grabbing some more colors especially if discounts are to be had. :D

my 11.5 westbrook Camos just don't feel right- I think they may be going back to Ndc. Should have stuck with 11 like JB retros. Disappointing :smh:

Too many problems with these...went ahead and copped some SF2s for cheap instead. Maybe I'll revisit these when/if the non-camos drop.

Back
Top Bottom