Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I agree with tatmantall on the previous post.  The 28 brought me back from the dead.  I had stopped paying attention to Jordans for a long time because I thought they became more fashion than tech.  I was first interested in Jordans as a kid because of the air pocket technology and the design of the shoe.  Now, I'm back on board because the innovation is back.

Innovation never left. Look at every shoe from 1-28, they have all been the best tech out when they originally released. The XX8 has the most tech since the XI's and is just an overall great shoe.

They've all introduced new tech for sure, it just so happens that the XX8 has made the single best performing shoe ever. It was the perfect balance of innovation and comfort IMO.

Innovation never left. Look at every shoe from 1-28, they have all been the best tech out when they originally released. The XX8 has the most tech since the XI's and is just an overall great shoe.
You're right.  I would agree from 1 to 11 and some great innovation in between too, but I just didn't appreciate it all that much I guess.

They've all introduced new tech for sure, it just so happens that the XX8 has made the single best performing shoe ever. It was the perfect balance of innovation and comfort IMO.
So far, I would agree, but maybe the future holds even better!  Hard to imagine that right now with the 28 on hand.

Still wish some of the colorways that Ray Allen gets would release or that we could ID some. Would love a red pair like the ones he wore the other day...

Came across this on IG as well.  It actually makes me like them more... I think they will be much more impressive in person
ya i had to see a non-media pic. got these, lbj11 mn, adidas kobe 1 an kobe prelud3 allon my radar.

ya i had to see a non-media pic. got these, lbj11 mn, adidas kobe 1 an kobe prelud3 allon my radar.
Some of those are on my radar as well, but I don't have much of a chance (at least at the prelude 3).  Hope I'll get a shot as this xmas XX8 se...

Add you sure they were actually up for sale already. I tried adding earlier and it sad OOS... So dunno how long it's been up....

man. today is the first time I've seen the christmas jawns. Been focusing on gammas. Gammas might be getting the Steve Nash. I'm really digging these. So different.

I feel they are tts every foot is different though.mine is very narrow and they fit me like they were made for me

Infact everything with JB is TTS for me. They're they only clothing company that I don't have to try ANYTHING on. Thats why I've always rocked their gear so hard. Its very easy for me to shop when it comes to JB.

Everything else I really have to try on.

Back
Top Bottom