Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

wink.gif

Well it's interesting that the dude has full size run and has sold more than half...I'm hoping orders don't get cancelled.

I also wonder if the xx8 will be stopped with the launch of the se

nice grab !

Thanks. I've been sitting on an NDC gift card for a while hoping I could cop a good pair of XX8s and it worked out. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Now I'm hoping we start getting better details on the upcoming SEs...

looks like more of the same to me

we now have a pix of the black/gold BUT they aren't even on the upcoming release list ??

how about some pixs of the shoes that WILL be released ?

releasing the SE on same weekend as the Xs ?

they did move from saturday to friday but still ...

BLACK FRIDAY is next ...

then it's time for the XIs.... 

and on to the XX9s.....

the clock is running here JB ..

looks like more of the same to me

we now have a pix of the black/gold BUT they aren't even on the upcoming release list ??
how about some pixs of the shoes that WILL be released ?

releasing the SE on same weekend as the Xs ?
they did move from saturday to friday but still ...

BLACK FRIDAY is next ...

then it's time for the XIs.... 

and on to the XX9s.....

the clock is running here JB ..

Good points. If JB doesn't start getting us more details on the SEs and release some good colorways of the regular and SE XX8s then many people will likely say screw it and start jumping on the Lebron XIs. I'm getting to that point...

I saw the elephant prints at Foot Action University Mall. They looked nice, just not $250. I'll probably go back next week and see if they're still there and get the military discount.

well never mind that link won't show so i thought i'll copy and paste the pics from that website to share here 

SO WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK? COP OR NOT!?!?!

that model is NICE. cant wait to see some different colorways

I was iffy on the elephant prints, wanted to see them in person. This is the first actual red colorway so far though, and I've been waiting for that. Interesting in person and fantastic on feet. The final thing that really sold me on these was how they were sooo much more comfortable than the Vs I had on
roll.gif

Eastbay just back ordered my red elephant print. Wonder if that's a cancelation in the making.

I think they were listed as backordered until the 27th.

I wish I was more patient with these. Could've had both colors way under retail with those eBay listings.

wish I saw the under-retail eBay listings before I ordered my red elephants. oh well. still can't wait for my pair.
tumblr_mtk4ihHIgp1qk068oo1_250.gif

I can't catch a break. Didn't have my size for the red elephant print. Anyone still have their shoes back ordered from Eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom