AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Rendawgz I'm lovvvvvvinnnnn your collection of 13's especially all your lows and wheats.

I gave my cuz my fresh DS pair of white/grey/carolina a few years ago on his visit cause his shoe game was terrrrrrible...I wish I still them in my collection.

I hope all my recent 13's hold up as well as my 05 breds, they're really durable and still look super fly other than natural toebox creasing a a bit of sole/mid seperation.(this after 5+ years of mostly casual use and a handful of indoor/outdoor basketball) The soles look like they have zero wear, other than the carbon fiber which has dulled.

again, sweeeeet pics!!!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

It looks like everyone who wanted a pair got 'em and a lot of people were even able to double up. I like the way everyone seems to be helping out too.

This is the way this forum is supposed to be instead of everyone bickering about who's a hypebeast, who's a newb and who's got the most heat.

2011 seems to be a great year for OG colorways...some serious kicks are dropping this year!!

It seems like all the bickering/flaming etc. has moved from the Jordan forum to the Lebron/Kobe forums... which I am really happy about.  Seems like the Jordan forum is left with the "mature" NTers who are copping for the nostalgia of the shoe since the limited/hypebeast phase seems to have surpassed Jordan Brand with the recent releases being more available to the public 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the JB forum is a lot better now than it used to be. never seen so much help and info given out.
pimp.gif

all the hypebeast are almost gone too.
smile.gif

It looks like everyone who wanted a pair got 'em and a lot of people were even able to double up. I like the way everyone seems to be helping out too.

This is the way this forum is supposed to be instead of everyone bickering about who's a hypebeast, who's a newb and who's got the most heat.

2011 seems to be a great year for OG colorways...some serious kicks are dropping this year!!

It seems like all the bickering/flaming etc. has moved from the Jordan forum to the Lebron/Kobe forums... which I am really happy about.  Seems like the Jordan forum is left with the "mature" NTers who are copping for the nostalgia of the shoe since the limited/hypebeast phase seems to have surpassed Jordan Brand with the recent releases being more available to the public 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the JB forum is a lot better now than it used to be. never seen so much help and info given out.
pimp.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

TRUTH. But lets just wait until the concords drop...XI's always re-awaken the sleeping hypebeast.
It seems like a majority of people are copping playoff-allstars purely off nostalgia, which is SUPER refreshing to see.  I swore up and down NT turned into a hypebeast's/reseller's wet dream but this thread has made me think twice.
This colorway is plain, to the naked, hypebeast eye...and I'm glad everyone who really really really really wanted a pair, got theirs, even multiples, and it didn't go to undeserving morons.  Gotta thank the foams for taking hypebeasts' attention off Jordans.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

TRUTH. But lets just wait until the concords drop...XI's always re-awaken the sleeping hypebeast.
It seems like a majority of people are copping playoff-allstars purely off nostalgia, which is SUPER refreshing to see.  I swore up and down NT turned into a hypebeast's/reseller's wet dream but this thread has made me think twice.
This colorway is plain, to the naked, hypebeast eye...and I'm glad everyone who really really really really wanted a pair, got theirs, even multiples, and it didn't go to undeserving morons.  Gotta thank the foams for taking hypebeasts' attention off Jordans.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

TRUTH. the foams are ugly to me, i dont see the big deal with them. they are too bulky for my taste.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

TRUTH. the foams are ugly to me, i dont see the big deal with them. they are too bulky for my taste.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

It seems like a majority of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]people are copping playoff-allstars purely off nostalgia[/color], which is SUPER refreshing to see.  I swore up and down NT turned into a hypebeast's/reseller's wet dream but this thread has made me think twice.
yup...this was my 1st pair ever....I was a senior in High School...and yes...the hypebeast will be back for Concords...bet that thread hits 1k posts by the end of summer.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

It seems like a majority of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]people are copping playoff-allstars purely off nostalgia[/color], which is SUPER refreshing to see.  I swore up and down NT turned into a hypebeast's/reseller's wet dream but this thread has made me think twice.
yup...this was my 1st pair ever....I was a senior in High School...and yes...the hypebeast will be back for Concords...bet that thread hits 1k posts by the end of summer.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

whoa...i like these all stars like da next guy, but lets not act like da penny foamposite one's weren't housing every and any kicks in 1997..da XII's took a major back seat to

those...and a pair of foamposites will outlast MOST jordans in long term basketball usage as far as durability is concerned.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

whoa...i like these all stars like da next guy, but lets not act like da penny foamposite one's weren't housing every and any kicks in 1997..da XII's took a major back seat to

those...and a pair of foamposites will outlast MOST jordans in long term basketball usage as far as durability is concerned.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

we should make a group for the 25+ year old jordan heads to help each other out regarding releases... figuring we were the demographic who actually had these/wanted these in elementary and middle school 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

we should make a group for the 25+ year old jordan heads to help each other out regarding releases... figuring we were the demographic who actually had these/wanted these in elementary and middle school 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
1. Foams are great. But to each his/her/hypebeast own.
2. Ummm... I'm 24 and I vividly remember "beasting" to get these when I saw them in the Playoff's. My brother let me wear his OG's. I just threw them away not too long ago. So 25+ is not a good demographic.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
2. Ummm... I'm 24 and I vividly remember "beasting" to get these when I saw them in the Playoff's. My brother let me wear his OG's. I just threw them away not too long ago. So 25+ is not a good demographic.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
so is 24+ plus a good demographic?
wzamNytXvhkdj4z8NW0Z2r6Ko1_250.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif

YUP
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif

YUP
laugh.gif

Went to the mall today, I didn't think I would find my size (12) but to my surprise I found them
pimp.gif
This is the way it should be. And my pair is perfect
pimp.gif
. Now JB really needs to release the black/reds.

Went to the mall today, I didn't think I would find my size (12) but to my surprise I found them
pimp.gif
This is the way it should be. And my pair is perfect
pimp.gif
. Now JB really needs to release the black/reds.

Back
Top Bottom