AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I got my second pair, today, I am very happy with this release. My favorite Jordan in the number line. Wish I had some more.
I regret selling my flints(04/05) when I was in need of some quick cash. I'll cop again one day.. couple pics...

I got my second pair, today, I am very happy with this release. My favorite Jordan in the number line. Wish I had some more.
I regret selling my flints(04/05) when I was in need of some quick cash. I'll cop again one day.. couple pics...

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

For those interested in buying a pair MODELLS in nyc  has several pairs and this weekend they have 10% off promotion. I copped a pair for 143.99

Just did the same thing this evening. 10% througout the weekend. FordhamRd. Bruckner and Bay plaza all have pairs, good luck

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

For those interested in buying a pair MODELLS in nyc  has several pairs and this weekend they have 10% off promotion. I copped a pair for 143.99

Just did the same thing this evening. 10% througout the weekend. FordhamRd. Bruckner and Bay plaza all have pairs, good luck

im happy about the restock since i was able to sell 1 pair for 200 then replace it

im happy about the restock since i was able to sell 1 pair for 200 then replace it

just got my NDC shipped email.  I should have by Wed for sure.

Looking forward to getting that box and then putting them away and wearing the heck out of my current pair.

just got my NDC shipped email.  I should have by Wed for sure.

Looking forward to getting that box and then putting them away and wearing the heck out of my current pair.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Glad I ordered my size 12 this morning....9.5 through 12 are gone on NDC.

Glad I didn't sleep
I didn't sleep...had my boy pick up a pair on RD for me while I was on vacation....got back and looked at the shoes and one was damaged...returned it for an 11.5 and was going to settle.

Ummmm, that wasn't a diss. I was speaking for myself. Sometimes I tend to think about things and when I come back after deciding to buy, they aren't available.

Glad I ordered my size 12 this morning....9.5 through 12 are gone on NDC.

Glad I didn't sleep
I didn't sleep...had my boy pick up a pair on RD for me while I was on vacation....got back and looked at the shoes and one was damaged...returned it for an 11.5 and was going to settle.

Ummmm, that wasn't a diss. I was speaking for myself. Sometimes I tend to think about things and when I come back after deciding to buy, they aren't available.

They normally don't ship out until Monday or Tuesday. You're not going to get them until Wednesday or Thursday.

Correction, looks like they're shipping today(overnight). I guess because of the multiple Lebron and Kobe releases the same weekend they're trying to get some out of the way. You should probably have them Tuesday or Wednesday.

They normally don't ship out until Monday or Tuesday. You're not going to get them until Wednesday or Thursday.

Correction, looks like they're shipping today(overnight). I guess because of the multiple Lebron and Kobe releases the same weekend they're trying to get some out of the way. You should probably have them Tuesday or Wednesday.

It looks like everyone who wanted a pair got 'em and a lot of people were even able to double up. I like the way everyone seems to be helping out too.

This is the way this forum is supposed to be instead of everyone bickering about who's a hypebeast, who's a newb and who's got the most heat.

2011 seems to be a great year for OG colorways...some serious kicks are dropping this year!!

It looks like everyone who wanted a pair got 'em and a lot of people were even able to double up. I like the way everyone seems to be helping out too.

This is the way this forum is supposed to be instead of everyone bickering about who's a hypebeast, who's a newb and who's got the most heat.

2011 seems to be a great year for OG colorways...some serious kicks are dropping this year!!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

It seems like all the bickering/flaming etc. has moved from the Jordan forum to the Lebron/Kobe forums... which I am really happy about.  Seems like the Jordan forum is left with the "mature" NTers who are copping for the nostalgia of the shoe since the limited/hypebeast phase seems to have surpassed Jordan Brand with the recent releases being more available to the public 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

It seems like all the bickering/flaming etc. has moved from the Jordan forum to the Lebron/Kobe forums... which I am really happy about.  Seems like the Jordan forum is left with the "mature" NTers who are copping for the nostalgia of the shoe since the limited/hypebeast phase seems to have surpassed Jordan Brand with the recent releases being more available to the public 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hoping to hit a mall today and bump into another pair in my size.....Classic cw....

Hoping to hit a mall today and bump into another pair in my size.....Classic cw....

Rendawgz I'm lovvvvvvinnnnn your collection of 13's especially all your lows and wheats.

I gave my cuz my fresh DS pair of white/grey/carolina a few years ago on his visit cause his shoe game was terrrrrrible...I wish I still them in my collection.

I hope all my recent 13's hold up as well as my 05 breds, they're really durable and still look super fly other than natural toebox creasing a a bit of sole/mid seperation.(this after 5+ years of mostly casual use and a handful of indoor/outdoor basketball) The soles look like they have zero wear, other than the carbon fiber which has dulled.

again, sweeeeet pics!!!!

Back
Top Bottom