AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

on the delivery truck as we speak...pair #3 on the way...one going to my brother, but 2 none the less...cant wait to get off work

on the delivery truck as we speak...pair #3 on the way...one going to my brother, but 2 none the less...cant wait to get off work

1st time I've gotten through on NDC....so I'm not sure how it all works....what does "Status: In Progress" mean? Does this mean I got 'em...or is there a chance that it may get canceled?

1st time I've gotten through on NDC....so I'm not sure how it all works....what does "Status: In Progress" mean? Does this mean I got 'em...or is there a chance that it may get canceled?

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Did you get the email confirmation? If so you're good to go. It will say "in progress" until it ships

Did you get the email confirmation? If so you're good to go. It will say "in progress" until it ships

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Cement III's and these Playoffs were a breeze to buy. I'm glad it's like this.

I hope the Bordeaux VII's release is the exact same way.

I believe it will.  All releases should be like this.  Headache free.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I couldn't have said it better myself.
pimp.gif

I couldn't have said it better myself.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

got it....thanks!

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

got it....thanks!

we still deep in a recession...its getting better but alot of folks ain't got da money to cop da kicks nike/jb is droppin what it seems like every week.

we still deep in a recession...its getting better but alot of folks ain't got da money to cop da kicks nike/jb is droppin what it seems like every week.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn no size 10 or 10.5...

should i cop a 9.5

i wear a 10 and i have flints in a 9.5 from 05...they fit fine...if you really want em go.5 size down...i bought size 10s bc my breds fit fine too...you will be fine, unless you're a border line 10/10.5

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn no size 10 or 10.5...

should i cop a 9.5

i wear a 10 and i have flints in a 9.5 from 05...they fit fine...if you really want em go.5 size down...i bought size 10s bc my breds fit fine too...you will be fine, unless you're a border line 10/10.5

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is straight BS.

Beautiful shoe, but can't believe how Nike/JB is controlling the market with these restocks.

...AND STILL NO DISCOUNT FOR SWOOSH MEMBERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why would this bother you unless you're reselling? Most new products have an initial stock and then subsequent restocks. Not everyone knows the day they drop and those people see the shoe in stores or on people's feet and hit the web/local spots lookin. At least this way they can pay retail and not crazy reseller prices.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is straight BS.

Beautiful shoe, but can't believe how Nike/JB is controlling the market with these restocks.

...AND STILL NO DISCOUNT FOR SWOOSH MEMBERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why would this bother you unless you're reselling? Most new products have an initial stock and then subsequent restocks. Not everyone knows the day they drop and those people see the shoe in stores or on people's feet and hit the web/local spots lookin. At least this way they can pay retail and not crazy reseller prices.

I hope people that DON'T work for Nike are not the ones complaining about no swoosh discount.
laugh.gif
That will take the cake.

Back
Top Bottom